How to Subscribe GOTV using Mobile Phone in 2021 – This post will walk you through the process of subscribing to GOTV through a mobile phone.
There are various ways to accomplish this, and we will walk you through each one.
You will select the one that is most appropriate and comfy for you and use it to subscribe to or renew your GoTV decoder. How to Subscribe GOTV using Mobile Phone in 2021
GOTV (an acronym for Go TeleVision) is a lower-cost variant of DSTV that is modestly priced for those who cannot afford to acquire DSTV or do DSTV subscriptions due to its high rates.
Nonetheless, GOTV subscribers are subjected to the unnecessary stress of paying for GOTV subscriptions at multichoice offices. How to Subscribe GOTV using Mobile Phone in 2021
The following information will walk you through the GOTV subscription options and how to sign up for your favorite bouquet.
With your mobile phone (both online and via USSDs) anywhere, at any time, including the GOTV customer service contacts in case of a problem.
GOTV subscription packages
GOTV offers six distinct subscription packages, each with a different number of channels available.
The bouquet/subscription bundles are listed below, along with the number of channels available for each.
- GOtv Max – 79 channels for NGN3,200 per month
- GOtv Jolli – 72 channels for NGN2,400 per month
- GOtv Plus – 65 channels for NGN1,900 per month
- GOtv Jinja – 51 channels for NGN1,600 per month
- GOtv Value – 44 channels for NGN1,250 per month
- GOtv Lite – 37 channels for NGN400 (MONTHLY), NGN1,050(QUARTERLY), and NGN 3,100 (ANNUALLY).
Subscribing to your GOTV using a Mobile phone
Subscribing to GOTV can now be done in a variety of ways, as many things are now done online or via USSD.
QuickTeller, paga e-pay, eazymoney, etranzact, Konga, globpay, pay U, and several Nigerian online bank apps and USSDs are among them.
The IUC number of your decoder is required for GOTV subscription payments. It is a 10-digit code that is specific to your GOtv account and decoder. How to Subscribe GOTV using Mobile Phone in 2021
Your GOtv decoder’s IUC number is also known as its serial number, customer number, or smart card number.
To obtain your GOTV IUC number, look beneath your decoder for the connected red sticker with the ICU number.
Second, simply go to Menu on your GOTV decoder, find the “Information Central” sub-menu, and hit Ok. Your IUC number should appear on your screen.
How to pay your GOTV subscription online
The following are the numerous online payment methods available to GOTV subscribers.
QuickTeller subscribers can use the Quick Teller weblink to pay into their subscription account for the renewal of the subscriber’s services.
This platform is linked to the Integrated billing system (IBS) and provides instant values, resulting in the quick reconnection of the disconnected service.
Procedures QuickTeller can be used to pay your GOtv subscription online.
- If your account has already been disconnected, make sure your decoder is turned on.
- Go to www.quickteller.com/gotv and choose the GOtv bouquet to which you want to subscribe.
- Fill in your e-mail address, IUC number, and cell phone number.
- Choose NEXT.
- Enter the GOtv subscriber’s name and double-check that your IUC number is right.
- Choose PAY and then your card types, such as Verve, Interswitch, or MasterCard.
- Enter your card information, including the Card Number and Expiry Date as printed on your debit card, followed by your four-digit PIN.
- Once you’ve selected PAY, the transaction is complete and your GOtv account is credited.
2. PAGA e-Pay
Paga e-Pay may be used to make a web payment for your GOtv subscription.
- Log in to your account at eazy.gotvafrica.com.
- You will be shown a list of online payment methods that are available in your country.
- Choose Paga e-Pay and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Subscribe GOTV using Mobile Phone in 2021 – 3. Eazy Money
This platform enables you to pay online using your Eazy Money mobile wallet.
To achieve this, follow the steps below;
- Go to (eazy.gotvafrica.com/pay) to make a payment.
- Simply enter your cellphone number and Eazy money PIN and attentively follow the rest of the process.
- If you don’t already have an Eazy money wallet, you can sign up at a Zenith Bank location.
the eTranzact Bank has a subscription method that lets you purchase your package immediately from your checking account, online, and on your phone
To achieve this, follow-through below;
- To submit the form, expand your specified country, and then enter your national I.D.D. number, then click ‘I verify.’
- You can expand the “Select or Invoice for a Payable & Expand” to view the payment details page with or click or invoice date and amount to go to display the payment details.
- choose PAY — — then select the appropriate account holder on the Payments Subscription page
- Choose the Expand button to show the BankIT window and then select it.
- Select your bank account, and then select the one you want to add.
- To generate a 6-digit password and submit the details
- At the bank you have picked, dialing the code 38900 will register the phone number with the OTP for you, select the OTP that you want to use, and accept it.
- Within the time period, you choose, input the OTP and select PAY.
- When payment is accepted, the user is sent a notification explaining the details of the transaction and it is then made official. How to Subscribe GOTV using Mobile Phone in 2021
To pay for your preferred GOtv subscription using KongaPay,
- To learn more about cryptocurrencies and how they are traded on the exchange, please check out Konkango or download Konkcash’s mobile app (available for both Android and iOS devices)
- Go ahead and sign in to an existing account or create a new one.
- First, go to the services section and then look for subscriptions, then pick the GOtv card option because of the billing type you have in which can be a credit card.
- The current bouquet also contains your information and any item preferences, so it will expand automatically when you type in the recipient’s information. It is important to bear in mind that you must expand the fragrance of the current plan.
- The AUTO RENEW monthly subscription is used to auto-renew your GOtv subscription, making sure that you are automatically billed and renewed.
- enter your pin and OTP (One Time Password) for the widget to display your credit information on the device Confirm that the transaction is completed and that you have been granted access to your GOtv account.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.