Mobile banking software for Ecobank – The Ecobank Mobile app was created in response to public demand, as the IT world is a global village. You can do all of your money and mobile banking transactions on your phone with the MobileMoney Ecobank. It integrates your phone’s services into a new, easier-to-use e-wallet. It is currently available in Nigeria and Kenya, where it is replacing Ecobank MobileMoney and Ecobank Mobile Banking.
How to Register Ecobank Nigeria USSD Code-Steps for Ecobank Transfer Code Registration
Have you heard of Ecobank’s USSD code but don’t know how to register? You’ve come to the right place because this guide contains instructions on how to easily register the USSD code for Ecobank Nigeria.
Mobile banking is the Ecobank transfer code, and it allows you to reach your Ecobank account without visiting a branch.
After registering, you can deposit cash, pay bills, and top up your airtime from your bank account. It is the quickest and most reliable method of processing bank transfers.
The best thing about USSD banking is that you don’t need to be linked to the Internet.
And if you live in a remote area with no internet connection, you can still use transfer code banking.
The Ecobank is simplifying its banking system, and quick bank transactions no longer require driving and then waiting in long bank lines.
To use the program, however, you must first enroll, and here’s how to register the Ecobank Nigeria USSD code.
What is the Ecobank Nigeria Mobile Banking Code?
In Nigeria, the Ecobank USSD transfer code for mobile banking is *326#.
You may use your cell phone to conduct transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, and sending money to family and friends by dialing the shortcode *326#.
You can also buy airtime, pay utility bills, and perform a variety of other mobile cash transactions by dialing USSD code 326 from Ecobank Nigeria.
What can be achieved with purchases on the Ecobank Mobile App
Any transactions that you can carry out using the Ecobank Mobile Banking App are mentioned below.
- Account deposits may be made.
- Do transactions/account-based payments.
- Pay occasional bills and tolls, e.g. LLC LLC
- Make inquiries about balance
- See Mini Account Declarations
- Sending cash transfers
- Buy travel tickets
How To Activate Your App
For first-time clients of Mobile Banking
If you’re a new user of Ecobank Mobile:
- To register, first, download the program and then click the New User button.
- After you register, you will receive an SMS with a one-time 6-digit PIN.
- Log in to the app using your six-digit PIN.
- Change the PIN to your new 6-digit PIN.
- To access your bank account on the app, go to any Ecobank branch and fill out an activation form.
For current smartphone clients
How your new mobile app can be downloaded:
- Navigate to the app store on your mobile device (Nokia App Store, Google Play, World of Blackberry Software, or Apple App Store).
- Enter Ecobank Mobile, find your app, and then click Install.
- If the app has been installed, exit the app store.
- To open the app, tap on the Ecobank Mobile icon on your phone.
- Dial *326# with your registered number to search your mobile device and change your PIN to log in and begin banking with the app.
Ecobank’s MobileMoney service allows you to send and receive money, make payments, and buy airtime. It’s a clever electronic wallet that stays on your phone and conveniently and safely links your mobile to all of your banking transactions.
Ecobank MobileMoney’s Main Features
Depositing and withdrawing capital
Give money to friends and family to pay our agents for them.
- Renting airtime
Charge for bills, products, and services
- Check your account
Agents and small businesses are able to electronically make collections
See also: How To Check Ecobank Account Balance
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quicknewsng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.