Why don’t you have a Facebook marketing option – Facebook Marketplace is a popular feature of the Facebook social network that allows users to purchase and sell goods and services. About 800 million people use it each month.
The Facebook Marketplace service is available for free from inside Facebook and can be used in the following ways:
- On the Facebook website, navigate to the Marketplace tab on the left side of the main menu.
- To open the secondary menu, tap the icon that looks like three horizontal lines and then tap Marketplace. If you can’t see it, it’s possible that the relationship is concealed underneath the link See More. To see all menu options, click it.
Although the two methods mentioned above are normally adequate for locating Facebook Marketplace, they can become inaccessible due to a technical issue or a restriction placed on an account.
Here’s how to connect Marketplace to Facebook and reactivate the Marketplace icon in apps and on the Facebook website.
Why don’t you have a Facebook marketing option?
There may be a number of reasons why you don’t see the Facebook Marketplace icon when you open the website or app.
- You’re under 18. Facebook Marketplace is only open to users who are at least 18 years old.
- Your home region isn’t supported. Facebook Marketplace is currently available in around 50 countries, including the United States, Canada, and Australia. The Facebook Marketplace icon does not appear if your Facebook profile’s home address is set to a non-sponsored country.
- You’re in an unsupported country. When you visit a country where Facebook Marketplace is not accessible, the choice will be removed from the Facebook website and apps.
- Your device isn’t supported. Only iPhone 5 and later, Android, and iPad devices are compatible with Facebook Marketplace. It is incompatible with the iPod touch.
- Your Facebook account is new. The Marketplace does not appear at all for new Facebook users. This is most likely done to discourage scammers from creating new accounts and selling counterfeit goods after previous accounts have been blocked.
- It’s hidden in the dynamic menu. The main icon menu inside the Facebook applications is interactive and shows shortcuts to the most frequently used Facebook features. If you do not use Facebook Marketplace for a while, the icon will vanish. Select the three-line icon in the main menu to activate additional Facebook services.
- Your access has been revoked by Facebook. This could occur if you used Marketplace in a manner that violated its rules or standards.
How to Get Marketplace on Facebook
If you don’t see the Facebook marketplace after signing in, you have a few options.
- Log out of Facebook’s website or app, then re-enter it.
- On your mobile device, uninstall and reinstall the Facebook program.
- This article will guide you through the steps of uninstalling apps on iOS and Android devices.
- Change your default country to one that Facebook Marketplace supports. To add or change your current city, go to your Facebook profile, click About, and then click the plus sign.
- Create a new Facebook account every day, comment on other people’s posts, and add friends. The Marketplace feature will be activated once Facebook confirms that your account is genuine and not a forgery used to sell merchandise.
- In a web browser, go to the Facebook Marketplace website. If the link isn’t visible on the main Facebook website or inside the apps, this can be a good fallback choice.
I Can’t Find the FB Marketplace App
Unlike Facebook Local and Messenger, which each have their own applications, Facebook Marketplace is built into the main Facebook app and website. If you’re downloading apps on a new phone or tablet, the main Facebook app contains all of the functionality needed to access Facebook Marketplace.
There is no official Facebook Marketplace app for Android or iOS devices such as the iPhone or iPad.
If you’ve used a particular Facebook Marketplace app in the past, it was most likely an unofficial version. Some people choose to use third-party Facebook Marketplace apps, but they aren’t necessary and often have fewer features than the official Facebook app.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.