App not showing up on Facebook Marketplace: The Facebook Marketplace is a popular feature built into the social network of Facebook that is used every month by over 800 million users to purchase and sell products and services.
You can access the Facebook Marketplace service for free directly from within Facebook through the following methods:
- Facebook website: On the main menu on the left side of the screen, click the Marketplace link.
- Facebook apps: To open a secondary menu and then tap Marketplace, tap the icon that looks like three horizontal lines. If the link is not visible to you, it may not be displayed under the See More link. To view all the menu options, tap on them.
While Facebook Marketplace can usually be found through the two above methods, due to a technical problem or a restriction placed on an account, the option can sometimes disappear entirely.
Reasons why it is missing the Facebook Marketplace Icon
If you have opened the Facebook website or app and the Facebook Marketplace icon does not appear, there may be various possible causes behind this issue.
- You’re under eighteen. Only Facebook users who are 18 years or older can access the Facebook Marketplace.
- It’s not supported by your home region. Only 50 countries, including the United States, Canada, and Australia, can access the Facebook Marketplace. The Facebook Marketplace icon does not appear when your home address on your Facebook profile is set to a country that is not supported.
- You’re in a country without support. Traveling to a country that is not supported by the Facebook Marketplace may also cause the Facebook website and apps to disappear. It’s not supported by your device. Only iPhone 5 or later, Android, and iPad devices work on the Facebook Marketplace. The iPod touch does not work on it.
- Your account on Facebook is new. It has been recognized that the Facebook Marketplace does not appear at all to new Facebook users. After having previous accounts banned from the platform, it is likely to prevent spammers from creating new accounts and selling fake products soon.
- In the dynamic menu, it’s hidden. Within the Facebook apps, the main icon menu is active and displays shortcuts to the Facebook features you use the most. The icon may disappear if you go for a while without using the Facebook Marketplace. In order to see more Facebook services, tap the three-line icon in the main menu.
- Your access has been revoked by Facebook. If you have used Marketplace in a way that violates its policies or standards, it can happen.
If you don’t currently have a Facebook Marketplace after logging into Facebook, you can try to get it to appear in several ways.
- Log out of the website or app for Facebook and then log in again.
On your mobile device,
- uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app.
- Here’s how to uninstall apps on Android devices and how to uninstall apps on iOS.
- Change your home country to one that the Facebook Marketplace supports. To change your current city, go to your Facebook profile, click About, and then click the plus sign to add a city or Edit.
- Make daily use of a new Facebook account, comment on posts, and add friends. The Marketplace feature may be unlocked once Facebook detects that your account is genuine and not a fake made to sell products.
Visit a web browser on the Facebook Marketplace website directly. When the link refuses to show up on the main Facebook website and the apps, it can be a good backup option.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quicknewsng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.