Facebook no doubt has been one of the most used social platforms with over Two billion users.
Apart from this social platform being essential in Communication, information and Marketing, the developers of Facebook are constantly trying to make Facebook more exciting by developing and designing more features.
One of the exciting features designed by Facebook developers is Facebook Avatar.
Facebook Avatar is an exciting feature that enables Facebook users to make a Cartoon character or version of themselves.
Creating your Facebook Avatar is quite easy. All you need do is:
1. Download the latest version of the Facebook app on the Google Play store for Android users and on the App store for iOS users. If you already have an existing Facebook application, ensure you update it to the latest version.
2. After download and installation, tap the Facebook app to open.
3. A Login page will appear. Enter your correct login credentials for existing users only. If you do not have an account on Facebook, you can easily create a Facebook account by clicking on ‘Don’t have an account yet?’ follow the instructions that will be displayed on your screen, choose a strong password, and enter your correct information.
4. Click on the three lines menu at the top right corner of your screen.
5. Afterwards, Scroll down and click on ‘see more‘
6. Click on Avatar and proceed to click on ‘Next‘
7. Your Avatar will be displayed, you can now create your Avatar. Select a skin tone that matches your complexion and then click on ‘Next’. You can also change your hairstyle, face, eye, body shape, and other of your bodily features with a variety of options that will be displayed on your screen.
8. Click on ‘done‘ at the top right corner of your screen when once you are done creating your avatar to suit your taste.
9. Now, click on next to view your finished avatar.
10. You will see three buttons at the top right corner of your screen. You can share your avatar to your Facebook profile picture or your News feed by clicking the first button. Click the second button to use stickers on your avatar image. Click the third button if you want to edit your avatar image.
If you can not create your Facebook Avatar, you can try any of the following options:
1. Try updating your Facebook Application: if you have an Android user, visit the Google Play store to update your Facebook app to the latest version. For iOS users visit the App Store and update your Facebook app to the latest version.
2. Use your mobile phone: it is impossible to create a Facebook Avatar using your PC and tablet. It is strongly recommended to use your mobile phone and uses an updated Facebook mobile app to create your own Avatar easily.
3. Try deleting your Facebook mobile app: if you can not still create your Facebook Avatar, try deleting or uninstalling your Facebook application. Download and install it again. It has been suggested that deleting and downloading the new version of Facebook helps also.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.