List of All Accredited Medical Schools in Nigeria – Are you looking forward to your medical training in Nigeria? See a list of all of Nigeria’s best and most accredited medical schools here.
A medical school is a tertiary educational institution, or part of such an institution, that teaches medicine and awards a professional degree for physicians and surgeons. Such medical degrees include the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Doctor of Medicine, or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine.
You’ll see the names of the medical schools in this article, but we’ll do our best to include their official website URL, just in case you want to know more about the school and maybe how to apply for admission.
In Nigeria, there are more than 20 medical schools providing the best medical education facilities, and you’ll get to see them here.
List of All Fully/Partially Accredited Medical Schools in Nigeria
1. College of Medicine and Health Sciences, Abia State University, Uturu, Abia State
2. College of Health Sciences, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.
3. College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Idi Araba, Lagos State
4. College of Health Sciences, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Osun State
5. College of Health Sciences, University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State
6. College of Health Sciences, Usman Dan Fodiyo University, Sokoto, Sokoto State
7. College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Oyo State
8. College of Medicine, University of Ilorin, Kwara State
9. College of Health Sciences, University of Calabar, Cross River State
10. College of Medicine, Lagos State University, Ikeja, Lagos State
11. College of Medicine, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State
12. Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Jos, Plateau State
13. Faculty of Medicine, Bayero University, Kano, Kano State
14. Obafemi Awolowo College of Health Sciences, Sagamu, Olabisi Onabanjo (formerly Ogun State) University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun State.
15. Faculty of Health Sciences, Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State
16. College of Health Science, Madonna University Okija
17. College of Medical Sciences, University of Benin, Benin-City, Edo State
18. Oba Okunade College of Health Sciences Igbinedion University Okada, Benin -City, Edo State
19. College of Medicine, University of Nigeria, Ozara-Ituku. Enugu State
20. College of Health Sciences, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi, Anambra State
21. Faculty of Medicine, Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Kaduna State
22. College of Medical Sciences, University of Maiduguri, Borno State
23. College of Health Sciences, Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State
24. College of Medicine, Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu, Enugu State
25. College Of Health Sciences, University of Uyo, Uyo, Cross River State
- Cheapest Medical Schools in the World for International Students
- UTD Scholarships for Student 2020 Application Portal Update
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.