This article is going to be about Facebook Switch Accounts and How You Can Switch Accounts on Facebook. Let us take a moment to explore all the basic questions you might want to be answered. Continue below…
Facebook Switch Accounts – How You Can Switch Accounts on Facebook: If you manage a lot of Facebook pages, and find it difficult to constantly log in and out your different pages, then this post is for you.
The Facebook Switch Accounts have been added to the Facebook features, to help make it easier for users to move between Facebook pages or accounts without having to log out.
If you have had to deal with managing several Facebook accounts or pages, then it can become a pain in the ass, with changing Facebook identities. This means that you had to log out of your current Facebook account and then log back in. But with the new updates and additions now in place, you do not need to do that anymore. Now, just underneath your Account tab, you will find a new option to perform Facebook switch accounts.
How to Switch Accounts on Facebook | Facebook Switch Accounts
If you want to know how to switch accounts on Facebook or perform the Facebook switch accounts, then read below:
- Once you have logged in to your Facebook account, you will find the image icon just at the top part of your page.
- This icon acts as a navigator, to switch between Facebook accounts.
- Just click it, and it will allow you or your family members to easily and quickly switch between Facebook accounts while using the same computer.
- After clicking on it, you will see a list of accounts already logged on the computer, just click on the one you want to log on to.
- You can choose if you want to save your password or not for faster login. If you select Remember my password, then you will remain logged in to Facebook without having to re-enter your password each time you log in.
- For more security, you can also remove saved login information from your account.
- If you do not want any information about your account to be remembered by a computer, just remove your account by clicking the X found next to your name after logging out of your account.
- Remember, on this Facebook switch accounts, you will need to remove your account each time you log out.
To make a user experience even more fun, Facebook has made it possible for you to store information for up to 10 Facebook accounts on the same computer. To avoid Facebook fraud, it’s advised that you only keep the Facebook accounts of people who regularly use the computer.
Tags: Facebook Switch, Facebook Switch Accounts, How to Switch Accounts on Facebook, Tech & Gaming
I hope this post on Facebook Switch Accounts – How to Switch Accounts on Facebook useful and that it answered all your questions relating to Facebook Switch Accounts – How to Switch Accounts on Facebook. If you need clearance on anything, please do drop a comment below.