JAMB Result 2019 is Out: Check 2019 JAMB UTME Results Online.
JAMB Result 2019… Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, All 2019 JAMB UTME candidates are hereby informed that the printing of JAMB result for 2019 has commenced. See more details below;
JAMB Result 2019
This is to inform all those candidates that participated in the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they can now check their results online.
To access your 2019 JAMB UTME Results, kindly follow the steps outlined below.
Easy Way to Check 2019 Jamb Result Online.
Follow the steps below to check your 2019 JAMB UTME result online without scratch card, i.e. FREE!
- Visit the JAMB result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results.’
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
How to Check JAMB Result with Your PC or Mobile Device.
2). Enter your Jamb Reg number in the space provided.
3). Hit the blue “Check my result” button.
JAMB Graphical Method of Checking Result
1). Visit JAMB online portal at www.jamb.org.ng
2). Enter your email and password to log into your Jamb 2019 profile.
3. Once you’re logged in. Click on the Check 2019 UTME Examination Results – See the image below.
4. And your result should appear now. It’s like magic – Below is the resulting sample.
If you have no result yet, JAMB usually release results in batches. Even if someone in your day schedule has seen his/her result, you still need to exercise some patience until your result is finally released.
Note: If the portal returns with ‘You Do Not Have Any Result Yet,’ that implies your result is not yet ready. So you have to check back later.
How to Check JAMB 2019 Admission Status
The below guidelines will help you to check your 2019 JAMB admission status, JAMB admission checker to check if you have been offered JAMB admission:
- Launch your mobile / PC browser
- Go to the JAMB facility Portal.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- By the right side, you’ll see ‘Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status’ on CAPS. Click on it
- By the left side panel, click on Admission status
- And it will display your details
- On the right panel, there is the “Accept Admission” and “Decline Admission” button
- But if you have been given admission, those buttons will active “Accept Admission” and “Decline Admission.”
- If you have been offered admission, either Click on any buttons
- Before you Accept Admission, check the following:
c) UTME Subject Combination
- If you have NOT been offered admission, that button will remain dormant. You will notice this “Admission Status: NOT ADMITTED.”
The Head, Media, and Information of the JAMB, Fabian Benjamin, advised candidates to quickly Accept or Reject all offers because a deadline date has been set.
How to Print Original JAMB Result
You can print your original JAMB/UTME results from the JAMB official website. This post will show you how to print your original JAMB result without any stress. Here is how to print your 2019 JAMB original JAMB result:
- Log into your JAMB e-facility account
- On the left sidebar, click on “Print Result Slip.”
- Your transaction ID and details will be displayed
- And you will be charged N1000 for this
- Scroll down and tap on “Continue to Payment.”
- Proceed by tapping on “Pay Now.”
- Now choose how you want to pay: MasterCard, Internet banking, etc
- Enter your CARD details and click on Submit
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
- You can now proceed to print your result slip
Note: The JAMB Original Result Slip must bear you passport photograph on it.
We cherish your opinion, and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about JAMB UTME Result 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.