Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 – www.customs.gov.ng.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2019, Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment guide, How to apply for Nigerian Custom Service latest vacancy online, full procedure and requirement involved. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment form. Most of the popular questions they ask usually goes like this;
- Is the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form out?
- Where can I obtain the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form?
- I need Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment updates, etc.
- When will Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020?
This page will enlighten on all you need to know about the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) 2019 Recruitment. Stay focus and read through.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NCS recruitment form 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
The Nigeria Customs Service, formed in 1891, was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for the same and anti-smuggling activities. NCS has the mission to provide services in ways that maximize efficiency and promote trade competitiveness wherein declarations are promptly processed.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointments to the following positions in the Nigeria Customs Service.
IMPORTANT! The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/HND/BSC. Or any relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations.
N/B: Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall, while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
Function Custom Service
The functions of the Nigeria Customs Service include, but not limited to, the following:
- Anti-Smuggling activities;
- Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes;
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilization etc.;
- Engaging in Research, Planning, and Enforcement of Fiscal Policies of Government;
- Security functions;
- Collection of Revenue (Import /Excise Duties & other Taxes /Levies) and accounting for same;
- Manifest processing;
- Registration and designation of collecting banks;
- Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station
- Licensing and listing of Customs Agents.
Get Our Past Questions.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
The Nigeria Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories, namely, core and other features:
(i) Collection of Revenue, i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for the same.
(ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by the government as an essential element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
NCS Recruitment Position
♦ Graduate Assistant Superintendent of Customs (ASC II)
♦ Entry-level Assistant Inspector (Support Staff)
♦ Entry-level Assistant Inspector (General Duty)
♦ Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 04
♦ Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 04
♦ Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 03
♦ Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 03
Application Deadline: 6th May 2019.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
(1) Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
(2) Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
(3) Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
(4) Applicants with any form of disability should not apply.
Video Update About Custom Nationwide Recruitment
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly provide us your name and email address on our Contact page. Also, feel free to ask any questions about this guide via our comment box.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.