NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Application Updates.
NNPC Recruitment Application Form 2019… This page will inform you on latest information about how to apply for NNPC job offers in Nigeria for graduates and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the NNPC description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Many people have been asking questions like “When shall NNPC Recruitment form 2019 be out“. Luckily, this page is officially created for that. The right information you need is here, and we are also very pleased to inform all aspirants that the Nigerian Prison 2019 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
In anticipation of the upcoming 2019 NNPC Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2019 NNPC Recruitment Form.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NNPC recruitment form 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state oil corporation which was established on April 1, 1977. In addition to its exploration activities, the Corporation was given powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals, and product transportation as well as marketing. Between 1978 and 1989, NNPC constructed refineries in Warri, Kaduna and Port Harcourt and took over the 35,000-barrel Shell Refinery established in Port Harcourt in 1965.
In 1988, the NNPC was commercialized into 12 strategic business units, covering the entire spectrum of oil industry operations: exploration and production, gas development, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and commercial investments. Currently, the subsidiary companies include:
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
- The Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- The Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC)
- Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL)
- National Engineering and Technical Company Limited (NETCO)
- Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON)
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (WRPC)
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (KRPC)
- Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited (PHRC)
- NNPC Retail
- Duke Oil
NNPC Job Qualification
Before obtaining the NNPC Recruitment 2019, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council (NECO) with Credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
NNPC Job Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining the 2019 NNPC Recruitment Form are listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 Years of Age
- The applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering, or any other natural disability.
See more Job Details via HERE
How to Apply for NNPC Jobs in Nigeria.
To be ascertain if NNPC Job Portal has begin massive recruitment intake, keep visiting this page frequently as update about NNPC vacancies will be officially made visible to all readers.
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion, and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NNPC Jobs in Nigeria 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.