Paramount Plus is a streaming platform offered by Paramount. It’s an on-demand service that offers movies, TV shows, and original content from the studio. There are two subscription options: $4.99/month or $9.99/month. This depends on how many devices you would like to use it on at one time. The second option will allow you to stream on up to three devices including your TV, tablet, computer, etc.
Paramount Plus is also known as PPV (pay-per-view). There are movie channels you can watch at home or on your mobile device. They’re usually offered by cable and satellite providers. but are furthermore accessible via streaming platforms. like Roku and Sling TV.
How to Cancel your Paramount Plus Subscription
It’s simple to terminate your Paramount Plus Subscription. Despite the fact that you have a number of memberships and haven’t canceled any in a long time. You can terminate your order using our step-by-step instruction manual. So, it’s simple for you to manage your memberships and choose the one that best suits your needs.
1) Visit paramount plus and join by signing up with your account credentials. 2) In the upper-right corner of the page, select Cancel Account. 3) Enter your birth date. 4) Enter your billing zip code or postal code. 5) Choose a reason for cancellation and select whether you would like a refund or not. 6) Read through the terms of service and if you agree, click on I Agree. 7) Confirm that all information is correct, then click the Complete Cancellation button. 8) Your account is going to be closed within 10 days unless otherwise noted. 9) You will obtain an email confirmation with details about canceling your account. 10) You should also contact Paramount by call if you have any inquiries.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Subscriptions on iPhone or iPad
Navigate to Settings > iTunes & App Store on your iPad or iOS device. You can press on your Apple Account by swiping it down. Enter your login information after selecting Display Apple ID. Then, go to the bottom of the page and select Membership. Now, next to the word “Paramount,” you will see a button with the label “Manage.” Select Cancellations at the bottom of the page after tapping on it.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Subscriptions on Apple TV
- Using your Apple Device, find the iPhone App.
- Search for Cancel in the search bar placed at the summit of your screen.
- Choose Cancel from the selection of outcomes that shows up on your screen.
- Enter your Apple ID password and press Login.
- Next, select Remove Access to All Purchased Content. To do so, select the arrow icon in the lower-left corner of your screen.
- Next, select Remove Access to All Purchased Content again. The arrow icon is located in the lower-left corner of your screen. Click it to complete this.
- Next, click on Continue when a message pops up with a warning message. Asking if you want to proceed with canceling all purchased content.
- A second pop-up window will appear after selecting Yes or No.
- Click Close to close the window.
- A final pop-up window should appear confirming the cancellation was successful. All of the purchased material on your Apple TV gadget is no longer accessible.
- The canceling has been finished.
How to Cancel Your Paramount Plus Subscription on an Android Smartphone or Television
There are a few various methods you can use to end your membership.
- Choose Account on your Television or Android device by pressing the Menu buttons on the remote.
- Pick Manage Subscriptions.
- From this point, you can end the subscription by clicking the blue Cancel button. This menu also displays the services for which you have signed up.
- Continue scrolling down to see other termination choices on the left side of the page.
How to Cancel Your Paramount Plus Subscriptions on Fire TV
It is straightforward to end your subscription Just carry out these actions:
- On your Fire Television sets the home screen, choose My Account under the Settings menu.
- From the menu selections on the screen’s left side, choose Subscriptions. By doing this, you will be taken to a page that lists all of your subscriptions along with their data.
- Locate the service you wish to terminate and click the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the page.
- Then, from the drop-down option that appears, choose Cancel Subscriptions. This will cease any further fees for your service.
- Select Yes or No to confirm that you really do wish to cancel.
A tv channel called Paramount Plus is run by Viacom. It doesn’t provide a free alternative, in contrast to other streaming platforms. A straight subscription must be made through the webpage. Your membership may only be canceled via the portal.
On the My Account tab, you can opt out of your subscription. Pick the choice. Would you like to stop receiving our newsletters? and then adhere to the cancellation procedures? Your current balance, which can be found at the upper edge of your account page, will be presented to you for confirmation before being refunded. Call customer care if you have any concerns about how to terminate or if you need assistance receiving a refund.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quicknewsng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.