UK Visa Lottery 2019-2020 Application Form | www.uk.usembassy.gov.
Visa Lottery, Visa Lottery Application 2020 – Visa’s are very important because it is a major entrance documents to any country.
This page will guide you with an updated information on how to apply for Visa Lottery program from any location (country) around the world.
Also from this page. You will learn more about the basic qualifications and requirements for eligibility. Scroll down and read more…
Amongst other things, it would point out visas of all sorts issued by countries around the world.
Consequently, if you have been seeking a way to apply for Australian, Canadian and United States, Malaysian and many other countries Visa Lotteries, this article would address it all.
A lot of Nigerians, citizens of other African countries and generally countries with developing economies are eager and have to need to get Visas to developed countries of the world. Countries like the U.S, Canada, Australia and Malaysia.
This is to enable them to secure a much better living and working conditions and future for themselves and their families outside the shores of Africa.
Nigerians and residents of these developing countries certainly understand the reasons for this. The economic hardship, poor governance, poor health provision services, poor and epileptic power supply and inhuman rights that’s sweeping across and prevalent in most African countries.
This and plenty of area unit most reasons there has been progressively high person within the yearly VISA program.
Types of Visa Application Forms.
The following classes of visas are issued by most countries:
- Study visa
- Skilled employee visa
- Tourist visa
- Visitor visa
- Business Visa
- Farm Worker visa
- Pilgrimage visa
- Diplomat visa
- Transit visa, Etc.
UK Visa Lottery Application Form 2019 – Do you wish to apply for the UK visa but have no idea on how to begin? Do you find the whole procedures confusing? Here is a guide to help relief you of the fear of getting entangled up.
Before you apply, you must know which type of visa you will be applying for in order not to mix up the whole thing and get yourself more frustrated. Do you need a study visa as a student, tourism visa as a tourist, visit visa, business visa, or will you just be passing through the UK on your way to another country? Then you’ll need a transit visa. Official and Government Diplomats is issued to government officials on business.
- How to Apply for Iceland Visa 2019
- How to Apply for Brazil Visa Lottery 2019
- See Full List of Countries Offering Visa Lottery
UK Visa Lottery Requirement.
- Original Nigerian passport (ECOWAS) whose validity rate extends to 30 days or 6 months of your intended stay in the country.
- UK application form.
- One passport sized photograph on a white background or as specified with a photocopy.
- Proof of permission to be in the UK e.g. visa, green card, resident permit etc.
- Letter of invitation from family and friend or sponsors with which you’ll be staying with there.
- Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Financial or bank statement for the last 3 months
- Birth certificate
- Attached copy of letter of invitation for a conference with full details on the company’s authorized representative like the phone numbers, and residential attachment for the duration of your stay for applicants on business trip or conference for business applicants.
- Supporting letter from guardians, friends or sponsors.
- Utility bills
- Details of flight booking/hotel.
How to Apply
- Visit www.uk.usembassy.gov
- You can also visit the UK immigration visa website to know the type of visa you will be applying for. The visa fees may vary depending on the category of the visa you would be applying for.
- Enter your details correctly in the spaces provided in block letters with a valid email address.
- You will be given a GWF number which should be taken care of as you will need it later.
- Date for your appointment will be sent to you via your email account, the venue and required documents.
- Click submits.
The following documents will be required of you as you’ll be attending the appointment
- Printed copy of your online application and appointment confirmation.
- Your passport.
Your biometric thumbprint will be done at the application centre after payment of visa fee which will no longer be refundable once paid.
Be sure to attend your appointment at the time specified and venue to avoid delay and rebooking of appointment, that’ll be a whole round of stress you Know?
Then in the next three to six working weeks, you should be expecting your visa.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.