10 Real Facts About Yvonne Okoro You Probably Didn’t Know
- A famous Ghanaian/Nigerian actress, model, television personality and philanthropist, Chinyere Yvonne Okoro is popularly known as Yvonne Okoro. She is popularly known in movies for playing romantic roles. In acting and interpreting movie roles, she is very beautiful, gifted, skillful, creative and talented. She knows how to interpret her roles very well and can fit in with any character given to her in Ghana and Nigeria by movie directors and producers. Facts About Yvonne Okoro
- Yvonne Okoro was born to a Nigerian father and a Ghanaian mother in Accra, Ghana, on November 6th, 1984. Currently, she is 36 years old. Her father is from the southeastern part of Nigeria, in the state of Abia, while her mother is from the capital city of Ghana, Accra. Yvonne Okoro has a mixed lineage from both Ghana and Nigeria, so she calls herself an African woman.
- She is a native of Amankalu Alayi, a small village in the south-eastern part of Nigeria in the state of Abia, but she was born and raised in the capital of Ghana, Accra. She is her mother’s first child and her father’s fifth child, because her father married many women. Yvonne Okoro began to show a desire to become an actress from a very young age. She started out with her local church and school and was an active member of the dramatic club of both her school and church.
- She attended primary school at Achimota Preparatory School in Accra, Ghana. After that, she went to Accra, Ghana, to Lincoln Community School and obtained her first school leaving certificate. After completing her primary school education, Yvonne Okoro continued her secondary school education at the Faith Montessori School in Accra, Ghana. At Mfanstiman Girls Senior High School in Accra, Ghana, she completed her secondary school education and obtained her West African Senior School Certificate.
- Yvonne Okoro went to the University of Ghana in Accra and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in English and Linguistics after completing her primary and secondary education. She later went on to study Press Civilization, Drama and Marketing at De-Nantes University in France. Facts About Yvonne Okoro
- In 2002, Yvonne Okoro joined the popularly known Ghallywood professional Ghanaian film industry and starred in her film “Sticking to the Promise,” a film produced by Theo Akatugba. At the Ghana Movie Awards and four awards at the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards, she received the Best Actress Award in 2010.
- In 2011, at the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards, Yvonne Okoro was nominated for best actress of the year. In 2012, at the African Movie Academy Awards, Yvonne Okoro was nominated for best actress in Ghana. Facts About Yvonne Okoro
- In 2012, at the Nigeria Excellence Awards, Yvonne Okoro was recognized with a Distinguished Achievement Award. She has starred in more than 150 movies in Nollywood and Ghana. Some of the films she has starred in include Queen Lateefah, Kiss and Tell, Beyonce’s Return, Single and Searching, The Daughter of the President, and many more. Yvonne Okoro is married with beautiful children at the moment.
- In 2007, at the Africa Movie Academy Awards, Yvonne Okoro was nominated for Best Actress in a Leading Role, and in 2010, she won the Africa Movie Academy Awards for Best Actress in a Leading Role. She acted in several movies in Nollywood and Ghana. Alongside Jim Iyke, Van Vickers, Desmond Elliot, Majid Michel, John Dumelo, Ramsey Noah, Frank Artus, Ken Erics, Prince David Osei and other top stars in Ghallywood and Nollywood, she always features in romantic movies. Facts About Yvonne Okoro
- Yvonne Okoro, with an estimated net worth of over $850, 000, is very beautiful and currently one of the richest and most influential actresses in Ghana. Yvonne Okoro is also a model and very popular on social media, aside from acting. On her official Instagram handle and Facebook page, she has more than a million followers and has been regarded as one of the most gorgeousbiography actresses in Ghana. Yvonne Okoro is one of Nollywood’s most sought after actresses and can very well interpret her role and her character.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quicknewsng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.