Clarion Chukwura, the veteran Nollywood actress, was born on 24 July 1964 in Lagos, Nigeria, as Clara Nneka Oluwatoyin Folashade Chukwurah. She studied Acting and Speech at Obafemi Awolowo University’s Department of Dramatic Arts. She is the mother of Clarence Peters, the music video director. At the 1982 FESPACO film festival in Burkina-Faso, she was the first Nigerian to win the award of best actress. She also won the 2014 Africa Movie Academy Awards for Best Actress in a Leading Role. There is no doubt in the Nigerian entertainment industry that the beautiful 51-year-old Nollywood diva is certainly a star to be reckoned with.
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Clarion Chukwura
- Clarion Chukwura was born Clara Nneka Oluwatoyin Folashade Chukwurah on 24 July 1964 in Lagos, Nigeria.
- She is the only daughter in a family of four siblings.
- She hails from Anambra State.
- She pursued her secondary education at Queen of the Rosary College.
- She studied Acting and Speech at the Department of Dramatic Arts of Obafemi Awolowo University.
- She was the first Nigerian to win the Best Actress category at the 1982 FESPACO film festival in Burkina-Faso.
- She is the mother of music video director Clarence Peters.
- She also won the Best Actress in a Leading Role at the 2014 Africa Movie Academy Awards.
- She has worked with top prominent entertainment stars like Joke Silva, Pete Edochie, Desmond Elliot, Ini Edo, and Ramsey Nouah to mention a few.
- She also starred in the 1982 Nigerian drama film, Money Power alongside Shina Peters.
She studied Acting and Speech at the Department of Dramatic Arts of Obafemi Awolowo University in Lagos and later pursued her secondary education at the Queen of the Rosary College, Onitsha then proceeded to study Acting and Speech at the Department of Dramatic Arts of Obafemi Awolowo University. For her charity work across Africa, she was known as a United Nations Peace Ambassador. She began her career in acting in 1980 but became popular whom she became popular At the 1982 FESPACO film festival in Burkina Faso, she was the first Nigerian to win the Best Actress award.
On 24 July 1964, Chukwura was born as the only daughter in a family of four. She is the mother of Clarence Peters, the music video director. She is from Anambra State. In 2016, Chukwura married Anthony Boyd for the third time and converted to the Jehovah’s Witnesses religion of her new husband.
- Regina Askia: Biography and Net Worth of Nollywood Actress
- All you need to know about Mercy Aigbe net worth, houses and cars
Clarion Chukwura turns to Jesus after three husbands
Veteran Nollywood actress Clarion Chukwura, who has been married three times, insists that “the ultimate is Jesus Christ,” sharing her salvation testimony.
I played the part of the both as an actress, and life was all about Glamor and Glitz, and while I was the Humanitarian, I didn’t know there were no half measures with CHRIST,” she wrote in an Instagram post.”
She went on: “But, He saved me today-John 3:16 and like the Apostle Paul-Romans 1:16 and I will glorify His name because He empowered me to be saved for others-Acts 1:8.”
The ULTIMATE is Jesus Christ… do you know Him? You’re being saved? Do you, like me, have a one-on-one relationship with Jesus Christ today? If so, what testimony do you have? ”
Clarion Chukwura, 54 years old, tied the nuptial nuts with her 2016 U.S.-based fiancé, Anthony Boyd.
After a third attempt at a very low-key wedding ceremony on Savannahs Lane, Georgia, United States, the 51-year-old actress got married again.
She once had a relationship with the Afro-Juju legend, Sir Shina Peters, and after her first marriage to a certain Mr. Abiola, she bore her son, Clarence Peters.
Then, in 2004, Clarion Chukwura remarried Femi Oduneye, popularly known as Femi Egyptian; but they split in 2006, after which they got back together about six years ago until they recently finally got divorced.
See also: Omotala Jalade Biography and Net Worth
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.