Friendship quotes your best friend will love – If a smile is a book, if care is a sim, I give you a library, if friendship is life, I give you time to talk, I give you myself. It was luck that we met! We spoke about it being CHANCE! This was DESTINY! We were friends! It’s Confidence! We’re still friends! We’re still going to be friends! It’s a pledge!
- People say that friends are made in heaven and come into your life, but I have made you my friend in this world and made heaven into my life…
- The sun rises in the east, the sun sets in the west, friendship rises from the heart and comes to an end after death.
- “A True Friend’s Sign… He always sees the pain behind your eyes at a time when they all say, “Man! “You smile so much”….
- I’m not wealthy, but I have a rich heart, I’m not the brightest, but I’m not going to do my best, I might not always be right, but I’m sure I’m not wrong to choose you as my friend! Friendship quotes your best friend will love
Friendship quotes your best friend will love
- True friendship is like sound health; once it is lost, the importance of it is rarely understood. —Charles Caleb Colton
- With fellowship. A ship large enough to hold two in good weather, but only one in foul weather. —Ambrose Bierce
- As a mirror, friendship is fragile, it can be repaired once broken, but there will always be cracks. Waqar Ahmed—
- Like philosophy, like literature, friendship is unnecessary… It has no survival value; rather, it is one of those things that gives survival value. -C. Uh, S. Lewis
- A true friend is someone who, even though he knows you’re somewhat cracked, thinks you’re a good egg. Bernard Meltzer
- Our friends know us through prosperity; we know our friends through hardship. Collins John Churton
- Like football, men knock around friendship, but it doesn’t seem to break. It is handled like glass by women and it goes to bits. Lindbergh-Anne Morrow
- Obviously, anyone who claims that friendship is easy has never had a true friend! Bronwyn Polson
- Behind me, don’t walk; I may not lead. Don’t step in front of me. Maybe I won’t follow you. Just step by my side and be a friend of mine. —Albert Camus
- In the end, we will remember the silence of our comrades, not the words of our enemies. Martin King Luther, Jr.
- Good friends help you find things that are valuable when you lose them… your smile, your hope and your courage. Doe Zantamata—
- It’s easier to walk with a friend in darkness than to walk alone in light. —Helen Keller
- Friendship is not going to stand the pressure of very good advice for a very long time. Robert Staughton Lynd—
- You know who your real friends are when you face a crisis. Johnson magic
- I respect a friend who finds time on his calendar for me, but I cherish a friend who doesn’t check his calendar for me. Robert Breault
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.