How to Access Archived Messages on Facebook Messenger – A lot of users have complained about being unable to view the messages they’ve archived. If you have been finding it difficult to access your archives messages on messenger, this article is here to work you through the various steps to take in order to ensure that your archived messages are constantly reachable to you. It simply comes down to knowing the various prompts and navigations to follow.
How to Access Your Archived Messages on Facebook Messenger
Archived Messages on Facebook – The very first step to take in this prelude is ensuring that you Open your Facebook Messenger. Visit the Facebook website at https://www.facebook.com/ in your computer’s web browser. This will log you into Facebook Messenger if you are logged in.
However, this must be done using a computer. If you are not logged in, you should provide your Facebook account’s email address and password. The second way to archive is by accessing messages from a group archive.
Open IE11 settings image. Click the blue, gear-shaped icon above. The menu will appear.
Look at the images titled “See Your Archived Messages on Facebook Messenger Step 3”.
Click For Older Posts. In the drop-down menu above.
See Your Archived Messages On Facebook Step 4.
Revisit your archived chats. Viewing the list of conversations on the left of the webpage, you’ll see archived conversations.
It’s easy to view old conversations between you and your friends. Archived Messages on Facebook
1. You can’t reach this conversation on mobile if it has been archived. However, you cannot search for an archived conversation the way you would search for other media.
Tap on the picture below to see your message history on Facebook Messenger.”
2. Open your Facebook Messenger. Click on the ‘chat’ button that resembles a blue speech bubble icon with a lightning bolt in it. You can be asked to log in with your personal details before proceeding. If you want to search your archived chats, please go to the Facebook website and do so. See archived messages on Facebook Messenger.
3. Press House. The symbol of the house-shaped in the bottom left of the screen.
To revert back to your chat, press the “Back” button at the top-left corner.
Look at archived messages in your Facebook messenger’s history.
4. Tap the search area. It is above the title. Bringing up the keyboard of the phone will let you start your post. See Your Archived Messages on Facebook Messenger Stage 9.
5. Enter the recipient’s name Type in the name of the person you made the archived conversation with. There will be several results shown in a drop-down menu.
Choose one of the members of the community and speak to that person.
If you’re searching for named discussion groups, you can type the group’s name.
6.Pick the talk. What happened to you? This will open the archive for you to look at.
There is no listed group conversation for you to join. Have you come to the right place?
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.