You can now conduct so many transactions, including repayment of loans, with the Access Bank Mobile Banking Code. How awesome!
See how the code below can be used.
How To Setup The Access Bank Mobile Transfer Code
You must have the following details to use the Access Bank Mobile Transfer Code.
An Access Account Bank: Before you can use this service, you must have an account with Access Bank first.
Valid Number of Phone: You must have a valid telephone number that works and is registered with the PLC Access Bank.
PIN for Protection: You should have a powerful hidden PIN that will only be known to you and used for transactions. Access Bank Mobile Transfer Code
The official Mobile Transfer Code of the Access Bank is 901.
To set this up on your bank-registered phone number, follow these steps.
- Go to your phone’s dial-in pad.
- Dial *901# with the phone number you used to open your bank account with Access.
You’ve automatically set up your sim for mobile banking by doing this.
How To Use Transfer Code For Different Transactions
How to move funds to another Access Bank Account from the Access Bank.
- When opening your bank account, dial *901*1*Amount*Account Number# using the phone number you registered at the bank.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your BVN or your PIN for authentication.
For instance, you would like to send 1000 Naira with account number 065**** to another access bank client, just dial *901*1*1000*065*****#.
To complete the switch, you will then be asked to enter the last four digits of your BVN or security PIN.
Enter it, and you’ll be told your transaction has been successful.
How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks In Nigeria
- Simply dial *901*2*Amount*Account Number# with the phone number used to open your bank account for entry.
- Verify if the name of the recipient is correct.
- By entering the last 4 digits of your BVN or Security PIN, proceed with the switch.
You will be notified that the transfer was successful.
How To Recharge Your Access Bank Registered Sim Card (Phone Number)
- Dial *901*Amount#.
You should dial *901*500# if you want to recharge your number with 500 Naira only.
- Authorize the transaction with your secret code or the last four digit of your BVN.
How To Recharge Any Other Phone Number
- Dial *901*Amount*The number of the phone#.
That is *901*200*081***# with just 200 Naira to recharge 081****.
- With the last four digits of your BVN or your secret code, authorize the airtime top-up.
For a number of other transactions, the Access bank mobile transfer code can be used. Below, see them.
Buying a Bundle of Data: *901*8#.
For Account Opening: *901*0#.
Paying for your loan: *901*11#.
To create your Password for One Time: *901*4*1#.
Merchant Payment: *901*3* Amount* Merchant Code# to perform.
To check the balance of your access bank account: Just dial *901*5#, and it will be displayed.
Bills to pay: *901*3#.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.