If you are still confused about how to share data on Glo, you will find out all you need to know from this article. Glo has given its users the opportunity for their loved ones to transfer credit and data. Plus – it’s really easy to process.
What is Glo?
With a high number of subscribers and users, Glo is a very common telecommunications network. In such countries as Nigeria, Ghana, and the Republic of Benin, you can find Glo users.
This network also provides great prices and creative technologies to make life simpler, apart from internet speed.
Glo data plans sharing
Your life will be significantly simplified by the Glo data plan. Instead of buying one each for every single one, you can opt to buy only one browsing modem for the entire family. Your family and friends will automatically have access to your Internet plan once you share your info.
You have to work out what data plan you will be using before opting to share your data with others. Each of them is connected to a specific USSD code. This code is subsequently used to submit information, so pay attention to this detail.
How do I check my mobile data balance?
- Dial *777#
- Type in 1 (buy data) in the dialogue box.
- Type in 4 (manage plan) in the dialogue box.
- Type 4 (get data balance) in the dialogue box. You will receive a text message with your data balance details.
How to share Glo data?
The process of sharing information on Glo is very easy, you just need to know the number and the special code of the person you are going to share with:
- To share info, just dial *127*01*[your friend’s or relative’s number]#. Also, you can submit “Share [number]” to 127. For instance, dial *127*01*0805XXXXXXX# or send 0805XXXXXXXX to 127 to share.
- If you want to see the list of users you are actually sharing your plan with, dial * 127 * 00 #. Also, you can give the “List” to 127.
- If you want to delete a person from the sharing list, dial *127*02*[this person’s number]#. It is also possible to submit “Remove [number]” to 127. Just give us a simple example: dial *127*01*0805XXXXXXX# or send 0805XXXXXXXX to 127.
- Another easy choice is to use your cell phone to visit hsi.glo.com (take into account that you should use Glo SIM).
In addition, you can also give information to your loved ones as a gift. The “Gift” choice is intended to surprise the recipient.
Dial 127 * [USSD Plan Number] * [number of the person you want to send the gift to] #. You can also opt to send a ‘Gift [number]’ to 127 or use your Glo SIM cell phone to visit hsi.glo.com.
Control of Glo data
If you want to check your data plan status, proceed to hsi.glo.com using the Glo SIM on your cell phone.
The code *127*0# or SMS with the word “info” can also be used for the number’127.’
The process of sharing data with friends is, as you can see, very simple. Simply follow these few steps and you can easily exchange data. Enjoy the infinite benefits and enticing deals offered by Glo.
- How to transfer Glo data? A comprehensive guide
- How To Check Glo Balance Via SMS
- GLO 200 for 1GB: Code to activate data plan
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.