Mtn Data Plans on Super Fast 4G+ Network – USSD: Dialling *131*1# or *904# and choosing your chosen information plan. SMS: Submitting a keyword for the bundle plan to 131. (See table for keywords below). On Data Reset Page upon data package exhaustion.
What are the various package plans available for MTN Data?
They are regular, weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-monthly, bi-annual, and annual.
For the available data packages, see the table below for
How do I subscribe to MTN Data bundles?
The following channels allow you to subscribe to any MTN data package:
- USSD: Dialling *131*1# or *904# and choosing your chosen information plan
- SMS: Submitting a keyword for the bundle plan to 131. (See table for keywords below).
- MyMTNApp: Download and login to the mobile MTN App
- MyMTNWeb: by linking to www.mymtn.com.ngg
- MTN TopIt.
Mtn Data Plans on Super Fast 4G+ Network – all you need to know
When triggering a data pack, I received a pop-up menu to select either Auto-renewal, One-off, or Buy for a Mate. What does that imply?
The pop-up menu is a feature that allows you to customize your Auto-renew or One-off purchase data package and Buy for a Friend:
- Auto-renew Purchase implies that after expiry, your data package will auto-renew as long as you have enough airtime on your side.
- One-off purchase means that after expiry, your data package will not be renewed.
- Buying a choice for a friend allows you to purchase a data package with your airtime for another line.
Will my data package be on the Auto-renew or One-off option if I exit the pop-up menu or it clicks out before choosing an option?
If you purchase a data bundle via SMS and it exits the pop-up menu or folds out before choosing an option, the data bundle will be allowed as a one-off purchase. But, if you buy the package through USSD, once you select a one-off, auto-renewal, or purchasing option for a friend, you won’t be able to buy the data bundle.
Will I be able to opt-in to Auto-renew or renew the package if my data bundle is enabled on One-Off?
Yeah, you can opt-in for Auto-renewal or refresh the package by sending the R+bundle code to 1311.
See also: How to share data on MTN Nigeria 2021
Example: You can renew it by sending R104 to 1311 if you have an active 100MB regular package that is on the One-off option.
Will I be able to cancel auto-renewal anytime?
Yeah, by submitting the opt-out keyword to 131, you will be able to cancel the auto-renewal on your package at any time. Please see the table below.
How do I check my balance with the MTN Data Bundle?
The following channels will allow you to check the balance of your data package:
- SMS: Texting 2 to 131
- USSD: Dialing *131*4# (for main data bundle and bonus), or *556#
- MyMTN App
Can I purchase multiple MTN Data bundles?
Yeah, you can trigger many data bundles and all the purchased data bundles will have their own specific expiry dates.
Which package would first be depleted if I have several data bundles active?
If many data bundles are active on your thread, the data bundle with the least validity will first be used.
Example: If you have a 30-day bundle plan and a 1-day plan both active on your line, the 1-day plan will be used first before the 30 days plan.
What happens if, before the renewal date, I exhaust my data bundle?
Your data access will be suspended as soon as you complete your data kit prior to expiry and you will not be able to scan again. You will need to do one of the following items to continue browsing:
- Buy another data plan by dialing *131*1# or *904#.
- Borrow data by dialing *606#.
Will I be able to enjoy bonus deals for data when I trigger a package of data?
Yeah, if you buy a data pack, you will be able to enjoy 25 percent, 50 percent, 100 percent, and all other bonus deals you are eligible for on the network. The offer is inclusive of:
- 100% 4G Upgrade Bonus: this deal is only valid on N500 to N5000 data packages starting from month 1 to month 3 after upgrading your SIM to 4G (excluding N500 for 2 GB 2-Day Plan).
- 25 percent 4G Upgrade Bonus: After upgrading your SIM to 4G, you will be able to enjoy a 25 percent bonus for any data package you buy from month 4 to month 6.
- 50 percent Mobile Bonus: With a newly enabled phone/device, you can get a 50 percent bonus for any data package you purchase.
- Double Data Bonus: Only when you buy knowledge packages from N5000 and below will you be able to enjoy double data (100 percent data bonus).
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.