N-power Nigeria – Skills and information are the driving forces of every great nation’s economic growth and social progress. Despite the current high level of unemployment, harnessing the young population of Nigeria through appropriate efforts to build skills offers an opportunity to achieve inclusion and productivity within the country. The main policy priority of the N-Power Program is large-scale skill growth.
What is N-Power?
N-Power is a program funded by the Federal Government of Nigeria for youth empowerment. N-Power tackles the problem of youth unemployment by offering a framework for the acquisition and growth of large-scale and appropriate job skills while connecting its center and performance to addressing insufficient public services and stimulating the broader economy. N-power Nigeria
N-Power aims to provide a forum where most Nigerians can access the acquisition and advancement of skills. N-Power is built for people of Nigeria aged between 18 and 35 years old. The N-Power modular programs will ensure that every individual knows and practices much of what is required to find or build work.
The N-Power Programmes
The N-Power programs are typically divided into two broad groups, N-Power Graduate and N-Power Non-Graduate.
Categories for N-Power Graduates.
The post-tertiary commitment initiative for Nigerians between 18 and 35 is the N-Power Graduate group, also known as the N-Power Volunteer Corps. It is a 2-year, paid volunteering program. Graduates will perform their primary duties within their local communities in defined public services.
All N-Power Volunteers are entitled to computer equipment containing the necessary information for their particular participation, as well as information for their ongoing training and development. In 4 main areas, N-Power volunteers will include teaching, instructional and advisory solutions that include;
- N-Power Agro: N-Power Agro Volunteers will provide farmers throughout the country with advisory services. Information gathered by the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in the field of extension services will be disseminated.
- N-Power Health: N-Power Health Volunteers can help strengthen and encourage preventive health care for vulnerable members of society, including pregnant women and infants, and for families and people in their communities.
- N-Power Teach: In Nigeria, N-Power Teach Volunteers will help boost the delivery of basic education. N-Power Teach Volunteers will be working in primary schools across Nigeria as teacher assistants.
- N-Power Tax: Volunteers from N-Power will be chosen to serve as Community Tax Liaison Officers to work with state tax authorities in their country of residence. The tax liaison officers of the N-Power group will have duties that include answering online questions, customer service, and raising awareness of tax enforcement.
The category of N-Power Non-Graduate is intended to educate and empower non-graduates with skills they can use to develop themselves and the economy at large. The program provides all qualified applicants a training and qualification program. N-power Nigeria
Training and qualification in 2 main areas will be provided by the N-Power Non-Graduate group, including;
- N-Power Knowledge: The N-Power Awareness program is the first step taken by the Federal Government to diversify into a knowledge economy. Together with the proposed eight innovation hubs across the country, this initiative will work to provide incubation and acceleration for technology and creative industries. The curriculum is a ‘Training for Work’ project, effectively ensuring that participants are willing to operate in an outsourcing capacity on the market, as freelancers, as workers, and as entrepreneurs.
- N-Power Build: N-Power Develop is an accelerated training and qualification program (Skills to Job) that will engage and train 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians to create a new crop of a qualified and highly skilled workforce of technicians, craftsmen, and service professionals.
- NPOWER REGISTRATION – N-power Account Login And Npower Registration Form
- P-Yes Registration Form Is Out | Apply Now
N-Power Registration Requirements.
You will need to follow the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective program to apply for N-Power. The selection is usually based on:
- On your expression of real interest in whatever field you choose;
- the exams applicable;
- Your ability to drive yourself into your comfort zone; and
- Ability to display a flair to improve all the talents that you need to be the best you can be.
- Certain conditions must be met by any N-Power applicant:
- The age range is 18-35 years.
- An unemployed graduate or bachelor.
- Problem-resolving ability.
- Capable of taking on self-tutorship.
- Basic animation and graphic arts skills for illustration.
The following details must be given on the NPower portal for registration: BVN, CV, NYSC certificate and number, passport images, ND and NCE degree certificates, and the e-mail address you are currently using.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.