- It can be used to submit money from any Nigerian bank account and to receive it.
- It can be used around the networks to recharge lines (Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, MTN)
- Utilities such as DSTV, GOTV, bus tickets, plane tickets, energy bills, etc. can be charged for.
- If you have workers, it can be used as an automated payroll solution for your staff salaries.
- Account balance can be viewed.
How To Open A PocketMoni Account – Pocketmoni Portal
There are few ways to open the PocketMoni account, the way of the PocketMoni portal and the USSD code way will be addressed. Please go through the steps below for the PocketMoni portal:
- Log on to the website for PocketMoni, www.getpocketmoni.com
- Navigate and click on the icon for the menu
- Click on the sign-up option from the Options section.
- Fill in the details of the Registration Form to get started
- Verify and send the filled-in results.
- Invest your account and start making use of it.
See also: standard chartered bank transfer code
By dialing the PocketMoni USSD code, you can also open a PocketMoni account and then obey the sign-up prompt. To get it done, here are the steps;
- Dial *389# on your cell phone.
- It will welcome you to PocketMoni and ask you to enter your first name to start registering.
- Next, enter your last name, then
- Next is to pick and enter your PIN and build your account.
How To Fund Your PocketMoni Account on Pocketmoni Portal
You can finance your PocketMoni account in a variety of ways, including through the PocketMoni agent, eTranzact cards and partner banks (GTBank, Fidelity Bank, Access Bank, Zenith Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Union Bank, UBA, First Bank etc). To pay for your PocketMoni account, you will make transfers to partner banks. You can add your Verve Card, Visa Card, MasterCard and eTranzact debit cards to make the financing of the PocketMoni account easier. Pocketmoni Portal
How To Use Your PocketMoni Account
There are three possible ways to exchange from your PocketMoni account in order to use your PocketMoni account. You can use the online platform, the USSD code and the mobile app to make purchases. Upload to http://getpocketmoni.com/log-in/ and sign into your account to make purchases using the online portal. You can find airtime top up, bill payment, switch etc. tabs from the menu. Choose the intended transactions accordingly and follow the required information to carry out the transactions. Provide bank account information and sum for the fund transfer and finish it all with your PIN to make the transaction successful. Pocketmoni Portal
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.