VLC for Android and PC: How to Create and Save Playlist – Will you love to make your VLC player your music and video go-to app? This article will give you the steps you need to take to make this happen.
How to build and save a VLC Media Player playlist so that you can play audio or video depending on your choice and save it.
A Playlist is a list of audio or video files that can be played in a shuffle or sequentially. They are the user’s selected audio or video party.
VLC is an application which can be used on mobile devices to display videos. It makes it easier for the application to be valued because of its choices and functionality, which are not easily found in other video players. VLC for Android and PC
It is possible to use the VLC media player to build and save a Playlist.
See also: Embed Youtube Video On Facebook Updated
How to Create and Save Playlist
VLC for Android and PC
1) Open the Media Player of the VLC.
2) To go to the VLC Media Player Playlist, press Ctrl + L on your keyboard OR Click Display and Pick Playlist
3) Go to the Audio or Video file location, drag and drop the Audio or Video file location to the left pane of the OR window, and pick the folder.
Drag-and-drop VLC Playlist
NOTE: Remember that any audio or video file can be dragged and dropped from any location and from more than one location.
4) After selecting that is, after all the audio and video have been dragged and dropped or loaded, you want it in the playlist.
5) To pick all audio or video files, press Ctrl + A on your keyboard, right-click the selected audio or video file and click Save Playlist to File.
You can alternatively do this:
VLC for Android and PC – Right-click without choosing a file in the Playlist window and click Save Playlist to File.
Saving the VLC Playlist
6) A browser, Save Playlist, appears
Save a Playlist by VLC
7) Go to the Playlist location, enter the name of the playlist, select the format (the default is the XSPF playlist, but you can also select the M3U, M3U8 or HTML playlist as your default format, then press Save.
8) Therefore, you have built and saved a VLC Media Player playlist.
9) Close the VLC Media Player to open and listen to or watch the playlist, go to the position where the playlist is saved, launch the playlist, and it will start playing.
How to Create and Save VLC Media Player playlists (Android)
VLC for Android and PC
1) Launch an Android app for VLC. (It will scan your computer for all audio and video files).VLC Android Menu
2) Click the menu, go to Audio and pick “Add to Playlist.” VLC Android Add to Playlist.
3) Open a browser, enter the name you want the playlist to call, and click or tap OK.VLC Android Playlist Name.
4) You can go to the playlist to check the playlist you made.
Hope you were able to build and save the playlist using the VLC Media Player with this.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quicknewsng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.