Benefits of WEMA Mobile banking Codes
- Every hour of the day, this service is open. You can make purchases at any time of day.
- It is straightforward, simple, safe, and very convenient.
- It operates on all mobile devices, including smart and non-smartphones.
- For it to function, no internet connection is needed.
Features Of WEMA USSD Banking
- Open an account with Wema
- Generating a PIN
- Account Balance Check
- Changing PIN
- Transferring Funds
- Data & airtime Top-up
- Withdrawal by Cardless
- Subscription to DSTV, GOTV & Startimes
- Payment for energy bills
- Receive Payment from Western Union
How To Register For WEMA Bank Mobile Banking
- Dial *945# using the number you used to build your bank account using the phone number.
Now, to register for WEMA bank ussd banking, respond ‘0’.
Proceed and pick choice 2.
Then, to complete your registration, follow the instructions on the computer.
You’ll be asked to enter your account number for Wema Bank.
You will still need your ATM card and you will need the last 4 digits.
Proceed and produce the switch pin for your 4 digits. Anytime you want to transact, this pin will be needed.
Now proceed and complete your registration.
WEMA Bank Transfer Code 2021
Below are steps you can use to send money using WEMA bank ussd code. It is simple and easy, follow the steps below and enjoy mobile banking.
- Dial *945*number*amount# of beneficiary account (e.g. *945*1234567890*20000#).
- You have to pick the bank you are sending money to from the list that appears on your screen if you are sending to another number.
- Check and verify the name of your recipient and proceed.
- To approve the move, enter your USSD Banking 4 Digit PIN.
WEMA Bank Transfer Limit & Charge
Each transaction you make using WEMA bank code, including sending money, attracts a 50 naira charger per transaction. If you send 10,000 to a friend’s account, for example, you’ll be charged 50 naira for that service. When you transfer 50 naira and above, the same fee applies. Your cap for ussd transfer is limited to 100,000 daily naira. Although with WEMA bank token or mobile app, you increase the cap.
WEMA Bank Recharge Code
You can also recharge your phone by using WEMA bank ussd code. For yourself and your buddies, you can buy airtime. No need to hit the next vendor shop for airtime. You can make transactions from your bank account now.
- To recharge *945* Amount# for yourself
- For Others to Recharge-*945*phone number*amount#
How To Check WEMA Bank Account Balance
You can now use the WEMA ussd bank code to check the balance of your account. It saves you from the pressure of going to the ATM. Simply dial *945*0# from your registered mobile phone number to verify your account balance.
Summary of WEMA Bank Transfer Code
|*945*2*old acct No*new Acct no#||Change Account|
|*945*amount#||Airtime for self|
|*945*phone No*amount#||Airtime for other|
|*945*Acct No* amount#||Transfer for self or others|
|*945*40#||Lagos state collection|
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.