Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing | Marketplace Not Showing
An online marketplace is an online platform that allows sellers to advertise their products and services and where consumers can shop online from a variety of merchants in one place.
Over the years, people have been connecting, advertising and buying and selling of products and services on Facebook through Facebook groups, etc. However, recently, Facebook has decided to simplify the process with more features in one place called the Facebook Marketplace.
The recent Facebook Marketplace feature which is becoming popular by the day is built into Facebook and gives millions of users the opportunity to buy, sell and trade items and services with other people in their locality.
Facebook Marketplace allows you to:
- Search for items to buy
- Browse for-sale items by category and/or location
- Create item listings. You can create the images for the item using a camera function within the app, or alternatively, you can add photos from your device’s camera roll. Items are sorted according to location and category.
- View previous and current transactions and messages under a ‘Your Items’ section
- Set custom bids for items
- Message buyers/sellers to arrange transactions
Want to add this amazing wonderful Marketplace feature on your Facebook but don’t know how to go about it, then relax as this post is for you.
In this post, I will show you how you can access the Facebook Marketplace, add Marketplace to Facebook, and how you can sell and buy on the Facebook Marketplace.
How to Access the Facebook Marketplace Icon
On Desktop PC
Log in to Facebook, you will find the Marketplace icon visible on the top right side of the page.
On a Mobile app
- Open the Facebook app, on the top center of the page you will find the Facebook Marketplace icon
- Tap on that icon to take you to the Marketplace.
If you currently don’t have Facebook Marketplace after logging into Facebook, there are several things you can try to get it to appear.
- Log out of the Facebook website or app and then log in again.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app.
- Change your home country to one of the 50 supported by Facebook Marketplace.
- Use a new Facebook account daily, comment on posts, and add friends. Once Facebook detects that your account is real and not a fake one made to see products, the Marketplace functionality may be unlocked
- Visit the Facebook Marketplace website directly in a web browser. This can be a good backup option if the link refuses to show up on the main Facebook website and within the apps.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.