Snapchat is a photo and video sharing app available on mobile platforms like iOS and Android. It was designed and developed by Stanford University students in California.
The peculiar feature of this application is the existence of a limit on the media viewing time sent to the addressees. Each picture or video can be sent to the receiver for a period of time ranging from one to ten seconds.
Read Also: How to delete your Facebook account
Steps to delete your Snapchat account
- First of all, it is not possible to delete your account using the app
- Open your browser and open the following link: http://www.snapchat.com/a/delete_account
- Sign in with your Snapchat account.
- Sign in with your Snapchat username and your password.
- Then enter your password again and click on “Delete My Account” to permanently delete your Snapchat account. So Easy.
Read Also: How to delete Whatsapp account
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.