How to Identify who Poked you on Facebook: There is an amazing feature on Facebook that gives the receiver notification each time it is sent, it is the “Poke” feature on Facebook. If you receive a notification that someone has poked you, its meaning cannot be defined as there are no established guidelines and a poke could mean several things, but what we are sure of is that, the sender is actually sending his/her greetings to you as it is a way to draw your attention
HOW CAN I SEE WHO POKED ME ON FACEBOOK FOR COMPUTER
To identify who sent you a poke on your Facebook account using a PC, follow the steps listed below
- Navigate to Facebook and login your account
- Locate the “Explore” option to the “Left side” of your Facebook profile and click the “See more”
- Here you will see the “Pokes” you have received and the user that actually sent you the poke
HOW CAN I SEE WHO POKED ME ON FACEBOOK FOR PHONE.
If you desire to identify the person that sent you a poke from your Facebook application for mobile, follow the steps listed below
Check Out: How to Hide Facebook Photos
- Launch the Facebook application on your mobile device
- Tap on the “Menu” button.
- To the top right side of your profile page, tap on the arrow pointing downwards, locate and tap on “App” then scroll down to see the apps.
- Click on “Pokes”. This will reveal all your Poke history and from there realize who sent you a poke
We hope this article solely satisfies its goal of identifying the user that sent you a poke on Facebook. Please share with your friends and leave us a comment in the remark section below.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.