How You Can Access Marketplace on Facebook
Are you wondering how you can access marketplace on Facebook? Then welcome, because I am going to reveal to you how you can easily access your marketplace on Facebook. Now not only is curious about how you can access your Facebook marketplace. But there are also plenty of Facebook users who are still wondering how. The Facebook marketplace now has a lot of users making use of it and still some that wish to make use of it. It is so because of the benefits and features the Facebook marketplace offers to its users. Now, what do you understand about this Facebook marketplace? Some of you might know what this platform is all about but I will like to still explain a little about it.
About Marketplace on Facebook
The marketplace on Facebook is a place on Facebook where the business activities take place. Business activities meaning that the activity of buying and selling is involved. In the Facebook marketplace, you can sell new stuff and at the same time old stuff. You can sell your child’s old toys in the marketplace and it will still be bought. The Facebook marketplace is all about marketing. This Facebook marketplace is a very good place for you to sell your items. It is good because it is very efficient and reliable. But you see Facebook has rules, even when it comes to the Facebook marketplace.
Rules and Principles of Facebook Marketplace
The Facebook marketplace has rules and principles for you to follow when you want to make use of Facebook marketplace;
- Must be registered on Facebook.
- Also, you must be up or over 18 years old.
- Follow the terms and policies of the platform.
- Must not post things against the law on the marketplace.
These are some rules that are very important to keep and follow on the marketplace.
How to Own a Facebook Account
Well if you want to create a Facebook, account and maybe you need with it. Then there is a need for you to read and follow the steps below;
- Simply go to the Facebook webpage, www.facebook.com.
- Now the Facebook homepage will be displayed.
- Click “create a new account” at the top or bottom of the screen.
- Then just enter your names, email or phone number, password also your gender and birthday.
- When you are done with this, click the sing up button below.
- After clicking you will receive a confirmation text.
- The confirmation text contains confirmation digits.
- The digits will be used to confirm your account creation.
- Now type in the digits in the confirmation box and then click “continue.
This is how you can own a Facebook account.
How to Access the Facebook Marketplace
If you want to access your Facebook marketplace, there are ways you can access it. You can access it through your computer and Android device. Here is how;
- Simply log in to your account on Facebook.
- Then just click the three lines icon below the screen.
- There will be a menu of options that will display.
- You will see the marketplace icon as a house, click it.
- The Facebook marketplace will be displayed.
- If you want to sell, tap the sell button at the top of the page.
- Now, this is where you can choose a list of items you want on sale.
- If you want to buy items, click the shop button and items will be shown.
- Also if you want to see your marketplace profile just click the “you” button.
This is how you can access your Facebook marketplace on android.
- Simply access your account on Facebook.
- When you have access to your Facebook account.
- Click the small house icon on the left side of your news feed.
- Once you have clicked that icon, the marketplace will display.
- To search for items, just click the search tab at the top.
- If you want to sell something, just click on the “sell something” button.
- Then a dialog box will appear, where you can choose a list of items you want to put on sale.
- After that, you can scroll down and explore your marketplace.
This is how to access marketplace on computer.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.