In this article you would learn all the tricks you need when you want to send messages on Facebook for free. I must confess, this service is really awesome. Trust me I use almost all the time when I’m broke. Also, note that this is not a scam but a legal way to use Facebook for free. To use the Facebook messenger you need an active Facebook account. This is necessary because this is the only to open the Facebook messenger app and connect it to Facebook. All this app does it to allow you to text your Facebook friends for free.
How to Open a Facebook Account
A Facebook account can be opened on the web for free. It can even be opened from any of the facebook apps. Another good thing about this account is that it can be accessed and opened by anyone from anywhere in the world. To open a new Facebook account,
- Advance to ww.facebook.com using any web browser. If you want to use any of the Facebook apps, launch the app you want to use. On the app page, click on the sign up button at the bottom of the page. If you use a mobile device, the same thing applies to you. If you are using a PC just skip as you would see the sign up form on the page you would be directed to.
- Fill the form on the page you see irrespective of the device you are using.
- Click on sign up again and confirm your identity to Facebook. this can be done by providing the code that was sent to you by Facebook in the space provided.
If the code was correct, you would have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete your sign up. After completing the sign up, download any of the Facebook messenger apps from the google play store. This could be the Facebook messenger or the Facebook messenger app.
How to Use the Free Messenger App
The free messenger app can be used to send messages for free if you have an Airtel sim or a 9mobile sim card. To use the messenger app to text for free,
- Put on your data connection.
- Launch the app.
- Log in using your Facebook account details.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.