Block someone on Facebook Messenger | Blocking People on FB Messenger: Find out how to block someone on Facebook Messenger – – – Facebook Messenger is an app which enables users to chat and exchange photos, files, etc but it also allows you to block someone or a friends who might be bothering you.
Keep in mind, unlike Blocking someone on Facebook, blocking your friends on Facebook Messenger will not unfriend them but will stop them from texting you on Messenger.
How Can I block someone on Facebook messenger quickly
1) Open the Messenger App on your Android smartphone.
2) Tap on any friend name to open the chat conversation.
3) Tap the little round icon with (i).
|tap on Block|
There is two option available there “Block all messages” and “Block on Facebook”.
6) Now if you wanna block your friend on Messenger only then tap on “block all messages”.
7) But if you wanna block your friend on Facebook too then tap on the “Block on Facebook”. That’s it.
|Block all messages|
If you’ve followed the steps outlined above, you will successfully get rid of any friend bothering you on Facebook messenger.
- what happens when you block someone on facebook and they try to message you?
- how to block someone on facebook messenger iphone?
- if you block someone on facebook can they still message you on messenger?
- how to unblock someone on facebook messenger?
- am i blocked on messenger?
- how to tell if someone blocked you on facebook messages?
- how to block someone on facebook messenger android?
- can you block someone on facebook messenger and still be friends?
- How to Remove Someone Who Likes Your Facebook Page
- How to change your email address on Facebook
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quicknewsng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.