Assuming you blocked your friend intentionally or mistakenly and you want to reverse that action, all you have to do is to unblock that friend. We’ll show you how to do so. So, see how to unblock your Facebook friends
On Your Facebook Application
- Tap on the menu button on the top of your Facebook page
- Scroll down to Account Settings
- Tap on “Blocking” to show you a list of your blocked friends
- On the extended right of the name of the person you want to unblock and tap on “Unblock”
- On the screen that pops up, you will be asked if you are sure you want to unblock the person, tap on “Unblock”
On Your Browser
- Click on the icon in the top right of your Facebook page
- Click on “Privacy Shortcuts”
- Click on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click on “View All Blocked Users”
- Click on “Unblock” next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- On the pop-up screen, you will be asked if you want to unblock the person, click on “Confirm” at the bottom of the pop-up screen to unblock that Facebook friend.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.