Remember those early days when you first opened your Facebook account, you were asked to supply your phone number to get a confirmation code to complete your registration process and you did? Well, I do. But unfortunately, that phone number is being taken out of Facebook by just about anyone to call you.
How about those times that people you were avoiding on Facebook decide to call you? Does it make you restless? I don’t know about you but I get restless. We’ve got good news! You can remove that phone number from Facebook and get back your peace of mind! So, we will now show you how to remove phone number on Facebook.
On Your Facebook Application:
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of the Facebook page
- Scroll down and tap on “Account settings”
- Tap on “General”
- Tap on “Phone”
- Tap on “Remove from your account” (under “Current phone numbers”)
- You will be asked if you are sure of the removal process, type in your password then you tap on “Remove phone”
- How to reset or change Facebook Password
- Do you know you can permanently delete your old Facebook
- Have you removed your phone number on Facebook?
On Your Browser:
- Click in the top right corner of Facebook
- On the drop down menu, click on “Settings”
- On the left hand side of the screen, click on “Mobile”
- You will be asked if you are sure you want to remove the phone number, click on “Remove phone”
- Enter your password and click on “Submit”
Simple and fast!
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.