Changing your Facebook page name might look troublesome at times but don’t worry, we are here to help you by showing you how to change your page name on Facebook.
How Do I Change My Page’s Name On Facebook?
You’ll need to be an admin to request a change to your Fb Page’s name.To request a change to your Page’s name:
- Click About on the left side of your Page
- Click Edit next to your Page’s name
- Enter a new Page name and click Continue
- Review your request and click Request Change
If You Don’t See The Option To Edit Your Page’s Name:
- You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name.
- You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name.
- This option isn’t currently available in your location.
- There may be limits on your Page.
- Keep in mind that changing your Page’s name won’t affect its username.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.