Countdown Clock For Facebook In 2020 | Facebook Countdown
You can include a countdown to your Facebook timeline so you and your friends can keep track of the time until a crucial moment in your life. There are different apps you can use for this function, depending upon the type of minute you wish to count down. You can utilize Chart Search to search for the app that is most ideal for you and then include the app to your profile through its settings.
Countdown Clock For Facebook
1. Navigate to facebook.com. Visit to your personal account and type “TimeAndDate” into the leading search box. Click the “TimeAndDate Countdown” app listing from the drop-down menu. On the next page, click the “Go to App” button and provide the application approval when asked for.
2. Fill out the needed details in the Occasion section of the application. This consists of the text, location, information and time of the event or crucial occasion.
3. Click the personalization alternatives for the countdown ticker’s design. You can select from pre-selected styles or choose your own colors for the background and different text aspects.
4. Browse to the Wall Post Preview section and check the radio button of where you wish to have the countdown counter posted to. For a Facebook page, click the “Fan Wall” option. Otherwise, select any of the other choices if you ‘d like to publish it somewhere else or in addition to publishing it on your Facebook fan page.
5. Click the “Preview & Share” button. On the pop-up box, type an optional message if you wish to explain what the countdown counter is for. Click the “Share” button when you’re all set to post it to your Facebook page.
If that’s all we can tell about Countdown Clock For Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.
Can you please share this(Countdown Clock For Facebook) on facebook and all??
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.