Create a Countdown Clock: Majority of people definitely have a plan for a particular date in the future, you may probably be looking forward to spending time with your family and friends this Christmas and New Year or anticipating home coming. While waiting for this events, you can’t really help but get busy with other things such as planning your holiday events and gift shopping. The use of countdowns is the best feature that can be used to anticipate an upcoming event, it gradually countdown to the exact date of event and then notifies you of the event on daily basis.
Read: How to Delete Facebook Account Link
How to Create a Countdown Clock
For Android user, you can opt to place these event countdown widgets on your home screen and how can that be done, follow the steps below;
- On your Android smartphone or tablet, go to Play Store then download and install an app called “Countdown Widget”.
- After installing the app, go to your device home screen and long-press on any empty area.
- You will then see a “Set home screen” dialog. In the dialog, select “Widgets” and then find the Countdown Widget from the list.
- Hold and drag the widget to your home screen.
- A new screen will appear and it will ask you to configure your widget. Set the date for your countdown and do not forget to add the name or title of the event. You can also change the ring colors if you want.
That’s it. The widget will be automatically placed on your home screen. You can just drag it to any portion of your home screen for better viewing.
Read Also: How to Email Facebook
I hope this is a lot helpful to download and place a countdown widget on your Android home screen? Kindly share this with your friends so they can also use a countdown widget whenever there is an important event coming up in the future.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.