Step By Step To Create Facebook Page In 2020
There are a lot of things you need to put into consideration before creating a Facebook page. You have to think of a right niche of contents you want to upload to grow followers and viewers. Who knows you could even be paid to do advertisements on your Facebook page just like Instagram.
Getting Started On Creating Your Own Facebook Page
This is something easy but interesting to do. Before you can create a Facebook page, you must own a Facebook account. This is like a core requirement because Facebook would be the host of the page. For instance when you want to create a website, you need to create an account with the host to give you access to the site as an admin. The same thing goes for creating a Facebook page. To create a Facebook page, follow the steps underneath;
- Launch your favorite web browser and navigate to www.facebook.com.
- When the page loads, you have to log in first if you haven’t done so. Log in by entering your Facebook account username, email address, or mobile number and password.
- When you are logged in, locate the create tab on your PC and hit it. From the new menu that would be displayed select “Page”. If you use a mobile device, you can click the pages tab from your web browser and replicate the steps on how best you see it.
- Select the type of page you want create from the page you would be redirected to. (This could either be a business page or a fan page).
- After selecting the type of page you want to create, add your page name.
- Select a category for your page and follow the guided steps to finish you Facebook page set up.
When you complete the process, you can add other information to your page to make it more attractive to potential viewers. You can even add a custom profile photo and cover photo if you want to.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.