Social media is the most common way to spread news and share life events with your friends and family. Information on the social media travel as fast than you can imagine.
One of the ways to let people officially know your relationship status is by updating or changing your relationship status to your current one.
How to change you relationship status
- To add or edit your relationship status:
- Open Facebook Mobile on your phone/other mobile device. Click on the icon on the to right corner with the three lines on it
- Click on your name. This will take you to your profile.
- Tap About.
- Tap More about you and then scroll down to the Relationship section.
- Tap Add a relationship status or tap Edit to edit a status you’ve added already.
- Choose your relationship status and use the audience selector to choose your privacy setting.
- Tap Save.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quicknewsng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.