You can deactivate your Facebook account without permanently deleting it. If you want to come back, your profile will be ready and waiting for you.
The Deactivate option is available under the Security category on your Facebook account settings when you access your profile from a desktop PC or laptop computer. On the other hand, in order to deactivate your Facebook account via mobile phone, you must access the Account Settings window of your profile from your phone, and you will find the Deactivate option under the General category.
Here is how you can deactivate your Facebook account using your Android smartphone:
- Turn your Android phone.
- Tap the Menu button to go to the apps list.
- Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
- To sign in to your Facebook account, provide the login credentials in the appropriate fields, and tap the Log-In button.
- Once the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button (button with three horizontal lines) on the top-right corner of the interface.
- On the More window, tap the Account Settings button under the HELP & SETTINGS section.
- On the Settings window, tap the General category.
- On the window that opens up, tap the Deactivate link available in the Accounts section.
- On the Enter Password window, enter your password in the available field and tap Continue to deactivate your Facebook account.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.