You may want to delete your old Facebook account for so many reasons ranging from suspected compromise (i.e, your account has been hacked) or you may have forgotten your password, etc. If you suspect that your account has been hacked, you can delete your account, also, if you have forgotten your password, you can still delete your account. So, let’s take a look at these two ways:
HOW TO DELETE YOUR OLD FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WITHOUT YOUR PASSWORD
On Your Facebook Application
- Log in your present Facebook account
- Locate your old Facebook account
- Click on the name
- Click on the three horizontal buttons at the right-hand of the page (close to message)
- On the drop down menu, click on ”Report”
- Click on ”Recover or close this account”
- On the pop-up screen, click on ”Recover or close this account”
- If you select ”Recover this account” you’ll be logged out of your current account and taken through steps to help recover the account
- If you select ”Close this account”, the profile will be reviewed and deactivated after Facebook is able to verify that it’s your old account.
On Your Browser
- Click in the top right side of the account’s profile
- Click ”Report”
- Click ”Recover or close this account” then tap on continue
- On the pop-up screen, you will be given options:
- If you select ”Recover this account”, you’ll be logged out of your current account and taken through steps to help recover the hacked account
- If you select Close this account, the profile will be reviewed and deactivated after Facebook is able to verify that it’s your old account.
NOTE: Make sure that your current profile is not a friend to your old profile, i.e, on your current and new profile, you should not be friends with your former and old profile.
READ ALSO: How to reset or change Facebook password
HOW TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT IF IT HAS BEEN HACKED
To delete, click here: https://mobile.facebook.com/account/delete
Enter your password and proceed to completely delete your Facebook account.
READ ALSO: How to know if your Facebook account has been hacked
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.