As soon as you register yourself as an Instagram user, you start enjoying the various delighting benefits of Instagram but to continuously enjoy these, you have to continuously visit the Instagram site and then login into the account you created using the steps below;
-depending on the device you intend to use to login in to Instagram, you may either use the mobile app, window app or internet browser on mobile of PC
If you are using the internet browser,
- visit the Instagram website via https://www,instagram.com/
- -you will be presented with the login display page where you will be required to insert your username and password, you just do exactly that
- -Finally, click go to start login
You may be experiencing some difficulties in logging into your Instagram account even after following the above steps, don’t panic, here are some of the reason why you couldn’t login into your Instagram account
Forgot Instagram Password
we don’t have the most retentive memory or the memory of a Dory, so we may forget our Instagram login password. If you think that is exactly what has happened, don’t worry, you can recover your lost password in no time by following the steps below;
- -on the Instagram login page, select “forget password” just below the password input section
- -then you will be required to insert your email address which is exactly the one you used to create your account
Now a reset code will be sent to the mail, which can only be accessed from the mail, so just visit your email to follow the link to reset your Password to a fresh new one
The email address of Instagram or the user is incorrect
it could also be that the email address you provided while trying to log in is incorrect, here are the things to do when this is what has happened;
- -first, recheck the email you provided and be certain it is correct, it may be as a result of mistyping or inputting multiple letters mistakenly.
- -it could also be that you have multiple email account but you input the wrong one you used for Instagram, so you can think of the exact email you used and insert it correctly.
You’ve gone on the Instagram app and you want to see what’s been updated on your Instagram feed.
You logged out of the app, but you decide to log back in after a while.
When you try to log back in, you notice that Instagram won’t let you log in, and you get some sort of error message.
This could be various different messages, but the main ones are, ‘Sorry there was a problem with your request’, ‘An unknown error has occurred’ or ‘sorry, something went wrong’.
This can be frustrating because you don’t know what you need to do to get back into your account.
Some people have also reported being able to log in from another device such as a computer or a friend’s phone.
However, it’s only their device that’s being rejected when it comes to them signing in.
In this article, I’m going to show you 4 ways to log back into your Instagram account.
Try Logging in From a Desktop
The first thing you need to test out is whether you can log in from another device such as a desktop.
This is going to test out whether Instagram has blocked your phone specifically from logging in or whether it has blocked your account as a whole.
If you managed to log into instagram.com form a desktop and you have no issues, it looks like Instagram has blocked your phone specifically from logging in.
This means there’s something wrong with your device.
Follow the steps down below if this is your situation.
Disconnect your Account From your Facebook Account
Since your device has been blocked specifically, you’ll need to try this step.
- Unlink your Facebook account from Instagram if they’re linked (If you can’t do this on the Instagram website, go to Facebook and unlink it in settings, you can also do this on another device in Instagram if you have the app)
- Go to facebook.com and make a new account with a different name
- Go back to another device and log into Instagram (Make sure you use the app on a different phone).
- Connect the new Facebook account to your IG account in Settings
- Go back to your iPhone or Android and re-install Instagram
- Log in with Facebook from the IG app.
This step should work but if it doesn’t, you’ll need to go to the next step.
Restart your Device
The next thing you need to do to restart your device.
Your device has been banned by Instagram so the best way to disassociate it from the list is by restarting your device.
You need to back up your device, but you can’t restore it until you’ve checked that Instagram lets you log in after downloading the app again.
If you do restore the backup before you check if you can log in, your phone will go back to exactly how it was before the backup was made meaning that Instagram would still reject it.
And that’s all, I hope this article was helpful, kindly share this article with your colleagues.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.