Facebook has always been fun to use since its inception, however current events have changed people’s mindset about the platform. Although Facebook does not give a direct link to deactivate user accounts (Who would want to lose their customers anyways). See also: How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently
However, we will teach you how to deactivate Facebook because this is what most people ponder on all day.
If you are still looking for the best and quickest way to temporarily deactivate your Facebook account, then read this post to the end and check out the helpful video on it. You will be amazed at how fast and easy it is to deactivate a Facebook account. Don’t be afraid, we used the updated Facebook settings to show you how to go about deactivating your Facebook profile from the net.
Smart read: How to create a Facebook Account.
How do I deactivate My Account on Facebook?
Deactivating a Facebook Account
Facebook provides you with two options: You either deactivate or permanently delete your Facebook Account
How do I deactivate My Account on Facebook?
Wait!!! Who says you cannot deactivate your Facebook temporarily or better still delete Facebook account permanently? Even though we agree that Facebook is the easiest way to keep in touch with our loved ones, we may be biased by thinking in that direction.
I remember what a friend posted before he deleted his account and I quote “I once had a life until someone asked me to create a Facebook account” – It sounded funny but true.
You hardly keep in touch, no visitation, no hang out, just you and your device. That’s that on that so let’s see how to deactivate your Facebook account and take a break from this Facebook thing.
Note: When you deactivate your account, you can always reactivate it back and no one will connect with you throughout the deactivation period – no one will see your activities, profile and etc.
If deactivating Facebook is not you want and you want to delete your account permanently, then take a look at our recent post: How can i delete my Facebook account permanently?
Check this out:
How to Deactivate Facebook Account temporarily
- Firstly, you will need to login to your Facebook account by inputting your Facebook credentials.
- Immediately you login, take your cursor to the arrow icon facing downward located in the top-right corner of the page and click on it.
- A drop-down menu should appear, then you need to select the “Settings” option.
- Then, click the Security tab from the left panel of the screen.
- On the bottom of the page, you will find the ‘Deactivate your account option. Click on it.
- After clicking the option, a tab will be extended where you need to click on the blue color ‘Deactivate your account link.
- A new page will be open, where you need to enter the password.
- After entering a password, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You’ll be directed to a new page, where you need to tell the reason behind your deactivation.
- After filling the prompt information, click on the ‘Deactivate’ button for deactivation.
- Facebook will once again ask you to confirm your decision to deactivate Facebook account. Click on the Deactivate Now button to immediately deactivate Facebook account.
After deactivating or deleting your account, you may be tempted to create a new one, well see this guide: How to create a Facebook Account.
I hope this article was helpful? Please let us know your reason for wanting to deactivate your Facebook in the comment box below. And Please Share it.
Also: Please do well to let us know if you are finding it difficult to deactivate your account and we will be ready to help.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.