Facebook Marketplace is a platform within Facebook that allows users to sell, buy and also trade products or items with each other in their locality. It is compatible with Android and iOS phones. If you are also using a desktop or a laptop, it is always available but it is not worldwide. The marketplace can be found in 85 countries now but the Facebook team is working hard on making it available worldwide.
Marketplace on Facebook
The marketplace is a digital feature which individuals or users can use to buy and sell stuff or items with thousands of individuals in their locality. On the marketplace, you do the following for free;
- Look through listings or search for the deal or stuff you want.
- You can browse for items that are for sale by their location or category.
- Create your own item or stuff listings.
- Message buyers and sellers in other to arrange the transactions.
However, for you to make use of this marketplace, you need to have the Facebook app and an account in your device.
Where Is Facebook Marketplace?
The marketplace is available in 85 different countries to Facebook users of 18 years and older. If you reside within these countries, you can be able to find and access this marketplace on Facebook.
With your Android and iOS phones, you can find and access the marketplace on the main Facebook app. For computer devices, you have to access the marketplace through the Facebook website. So with this, Facebook users who reside within Utah can now access Facebook Marketplace Utah.
Facebook Login Account
To access the Marketplace on the Facebook app, you would need to have a Facebook account. The app can only be used with an account. If you have an account, follow the instructions below to login;
- Launch the Facebook mobile app or access your browser and input www.facebook.com and then search.
- Provide the login details on the specified spaces; mobile phone number or email address and password.
- Hit on login.
Your account will be loaded on the device if the user ID and password is right.
How to Access Facebook Marketplace
If the Facebook marketplace is available in your locality, then you can easily get the marketplace icon on your homepage. If your Facebook is out of date, update it to the latest version and then log in to your account. Here’s how to find the icon;
- The icon will be added to your Facebook page and will be displayed at the top of the page on your Android device. It comes in the form of a small shop.
- You can find the icon at the bottom of your page on your IOS device.
- If you are making use of a browser, you can find it on the left side of your Facebook page.
You can tap on the new icon displayed to load the marketplace to start selling or buying within Facebook.
This is an amazing feature to try out, expand your market reach with Facebook Marketplace.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.