It is a platform brought about by Facebook for buying and selling, with the Facebook marketplace you don’t need to visit another store, you can just easily make use of the one you already have heard. Well, I believe not everyone has got the opportunity to hear about this feature this is why they visit other platforms. So after you are done going through this article, do me a favor by sharing.
Facebook Marketplace is a popular feature built into the Facebook social network that’s used by over 800 million users every month to buy and sell products and services.
The Facebook Marketplace service can be accessed directly from within Facebook for free via the following methods:
- Facebook website: Click the Marketplace link on the main menu on the left side of the screen.
- Facebook apps: Tap the icon that looks like three horizontal lines to open the secondary menu and then tap on Marketplace. If you can’t see the link, it may be hidden under the See More link. Tap on it to view all of the menu options.
There are lots of people out there who literally don’t have enough money to start up a store, here is an opportunity to start up without paying anything, because of its an online store, unlike other marketing platforms that demand money from you before you can get a standard store. You even have a better opportunity being that Facebook is one of the largest social media platforms across the world, so if you can get a store on the platform apparently your business will be known across the world.
Things to Do Before Accessing Marketplace
There are some things you have to acquire before you can get access to the Facebook marketplace. So if you are really interested in buying and selling on Facebook Marketplace, you must first of all be a user on Facebook and also be over 18 years and above. If you have passed these criteria, then you should sign up on Facebook. for those who don’t know they could get signed up on Facebook, here is the steps to follow below;
Steps To Sign Up On Facebook
Follow these steps below to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
How to Access the Facebook Marketplace Icon on Android
For you to get the Facebook marketplace icon on android, read and follow these steps below;
- Now go to your Facebook account on your Facebook app.
- Just click the tree lines icon below.
- You will see a menu full of options that will appear.
- A marketplace icon will be shown along with the options displayed.
- Now select or click “marketplace”.
- The Facebook marketplace will now open.
- When you want to sell tap the sell button at the top.
- This is where you can choose a list of items you want to put on for sale.
- But if you want to sell items, you can click on the shop button and items will be displayed.
- To see your marketplace profile, click ‘you’.
This is how you can access the Facebook marketplace on android.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quicknewsng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.