Change Facebook Name | Facebook Name Change: If you have a professional name, nickname, aliases, or any other name that people can easily find you with and want it to be added to your Facebook Names, the steps are below. Adding your new names will help people find you in searches.
Change Facebook Name | Facebook Name Change
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Go to Settings.
- Click the arrow on the top right corner
- Click Settings.
- Next to Name
- Click Edit.
- Click on Add Other Names
- Click on “Add A Nickname, A Birth Name…”
- Select the kind of name you want to add from the drop-down menu.
- Enter whatever name you want.
- Check the Show at Top of Profile checkbox
- If you don’t check the box the nickname you chose will not be visible on your Facebook profile name.
- Click on Save Changes and the new name will be added to your Facebook profile.
Also note that after changing your name on Facebook, you will not be able to make any other Facebook name change in the next 60 days.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.