Get Rid of Facebook Group | Delete Group on Facebook: Have you ever tried to Delete Facebook Group but just couldn’t? We’ll have to fix that right in this article. There is no doubt that these Facebook groups have been of great help to people in one way or another. Perhaps, you just got tired of having a group or would want to take your group to another platform.
Whatever your reasons may be, we will have to find out if it is possible to talk down your group from this social media platform.
Delete Facebook Group
Is it possible to Delete Facebook Group? This part of our article will be revealing that to you. Well, if you ever be a real-time Facebook user, you should know that there are millions of Facebook groups. So, if you heard about it and also tried it out but are now tired, you may want to find out how to Delete Facebook Group. So, if you have been wondering if this is possible, yes, it is!
Just as much as Facebook would hate to see you go, they have also made it possible for you to leave at your own convenience. However, before we will be listing out the steps on how to take down your group, we will have to define what it is, for the purpose of those who have little or no idea about what it really is.
These groups are known as a community where difficult people come together. And since these groups are available on Facebook, they are online locations and communities where different Facebook users come together for the same purpose. These purposes include; learning, buying and selling, giving and receiving information, entertainment, fun, and so much more. Perhaps, there is a special purpose that would make you want to gather people near or far away from you. Whatever helpful purpose you may have, these groups may be very helpful to you.
Delete Group I Created
If you are set to delete a group that you created within this social platform, it is absolutely possible for you to do so.
Before moving further, you should note this part of our article will be showing you how to delete through your mobile phone app or the desktop web version. Let’s quickly check them out.
Delete Facebook Group on Mobile
Using the Facebook app on your smartphone, you are able to take down your group. Before doing this, you have to remove every member of the group. When you have done this, you can also leave and delete. With this, let’s quickly check out the steps.
- On your smartphone, open the Facebook app.
- Log into your account.
- Go to the menu tab of the app. From the options on the page, select “Groups”.
- Click on the “See All” button under “Your Groups”. Tap on that same button again under “Groups you Manage” to find your group.
- Open the group and click on the name of the group.
- Click on “See All” to view your members.
- Tap on each member’s name and click “Remove Member”.
- Once you have deleted everyone, tap on your name.
- Next, you have to select “Leave and Delete”.
Once you have confirmed this process, your group will be deleted. That’s how it works!
Delete Facebook Group on Desktop
You can also delete your group using your PC. Let’s check out the steps.
- Log into your Facebook account through the web on facebook.com.
- On your homepage, tap on “Groups”.
- Select your group, which you wish to delete.
- Navigate to the “Members” tab on the group page.
- Next to a member’s name, click on the More button, and select “Remove Member”.
- When all members are removed, click on the More button next to your name.
- Tap on “Leave Group” and select “Leave and Delete”.
That’s how it works!
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.