Since over the years, many Facebook users have relied on Facebook dating groups to hook up with their dates.
Now, if you are still using Facebook dating groups, you are being left behind. The reason is, Facebook now has a new dating feature popularly known as the Facebook dating app.
The Facebook dating app is the easiest way for single ladies and guys on Facebook to connect with each other on the Facebook dating app and build love.
In this article, I will be telling you all you need to know about the Facebook dating app.
Facebook Dating App
Before I show you how to find date with the new Facebook dating app, let me first tell you what it is all about.
The Facebook dating app is a recent dating feature integrated into Facebook that allows users find a date easily on Facebook.
The Facebook dating app is packed with a lot of dating features that make dating on Facebook a very easy thing to do.
With the Facebook dating app, you can easily locate your match on the Facebook platform without stress; also your match can easily find you.
The beautiful thing of it all is that the Facebook dating app is free to use, provided you have an account with Facebook.
Facebook Dating App Download
The Facebook dating app cannot be downloaded but it can be accessed through the Facebook app or website.
This is so because the Facebook dating app is not a standalone app, so it cannot be downloaded.
To make use of the Facebook dating app you must make sure that you are a Facebook user and also one that has a Facebook dating profile.
Is Facebook Dating App Available for Me?
The Facebook dating app is not currently not available for everyone because of their Country.
Like I said already, this dating feature is a recent feature, as such, not yet available for everyone.
Here is how to know if the Facebook dating app is available for your country.
If the Facebook dating app is available in your country then you are going to see a dating notification at the top of your Facebook newsfeed.
Also, you will see a heart icon at the top of your Facebook profile. Like I said before you can access the Facebook dating app you must have a Facebook dating account.
Facebook Dating Profile
You will first create a Facebook account before you can create a Facebook dating profile.
Just go to www.facebook.com and then sign up.
After you have created your Facebook account follow the steps below to create a Facebook dating profile.
- First login to your Facebook personal account.
- Once you have done that then click the dating notification or heart icon.
- After that, you will be directed to another page, the Facebook dating room.
- Now begin to select your gender and also confirm your location.
- After confirmation, there will be 12 tiles and each of these tiles is either a photo or an answer to one of the dating questions.
- Now all you must do is to make sure that the tiles are in order and also then answer the question correctly.
- Also, you must select a photo.
- After you have done all these then specify your match in the dating settings.
These are the steps that you must follow when you want to create a Facebook dating profile.
Facebook Dating Groups
If the Facebook dating app is not available in your country then you can continue using the Facebook dating groups.
With time you will soon access the Facebook dating app. Here are steps below for you to follow when you want to join the Facebook dating groups:
- As usual, access your Facebook account.
- Now access the search bar and then search for singles or secret dating groups.
- Then you will be given results, then you should click join on any of the group that you like.
- Now there will be questions are you have clicked join or there may be none.
- But if there is answer them correctly and then click “submit”.
That’s all on Facebook Dating Single.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.