Facebook Sign up new Account: Although there has been several modifications on the Facebook platform, the sign up process has actually not transformed a lot for many years. Facebook intentionally kept this procedure easy and user friendly. Before you can access any of Facebook’s attributes, you’re initially required to register an account on the platform and that is what we will show in this write-up.
To easily register an account on the Facebook platform, follow the easy steps listed below.
- Navigate to the Facebook website using the link facebook.com from your web browser
- When the page loads, you will see a set of fields to the right side of the page. The fields to complete includes:
- Name: This is the name on your account, although after sign up, you have the ability to alter this name: Read: How to change your name on Facebook.
- Birthday: Enter your Facebook birthdate, both your year, day and month of birth. You must be above 13 years to sign up an account on Facebook
- Gender: Choose between the alternatives Male or Female.
- Email address / Phone number: Enter your Email address or Phone number to be used to sign up to Facebook.
- Ensure you use a solid and strong password for your account
- After you enter all these details, all you need to do is simply click on the Create account link or button slightly below the set of fields to register your account.
- Upon registration, you will be notified to check your email address for the account verification link or simply enter the code sent to your phone number.
- Simply inspect your e-mail for the brand new Facebook account verification/confirmation link.
- This link will either be in your “Inbox” or “Spam” folder for gmail users, for other email service providers, you just need to check your “junk” folder if the message is not located in your “inbox”
- If you register with phone number, all you need to do is simply enter the code sent to your phone number in the account verification page.
I hope this article on Facebook Sign up new Account was helpful!
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.