‘The Facebook’ is one very famous social networking site that allows registered members to create a Facebook profile, share their videos and photos on the site. These users are also able to send and receive chat messaged and keep in touch with their close friends and family, and all other friends from around them and all over the world. The site is open and available in over 38 languages. Since its existence till now, the site is able to boast of over 2.5 billion monthly active users, which include the likes of young and old.
The fact that this social media platform contains over billion of users, has made it a social and economic hub for everyone. The impact of this amazing app in the life of users, marketers, business, interaction, andcommunication all over the world, is really hard to explain, with the whole lots of users dedicating hours and time to the site.
Features and Benefits
‘The Facebook’ is a platform where users can engage in fun, entertainment, send and receive messages, share and upload photos, view the uploads of others, share and get information and so on. Without much ado, let us quickly point out the features within this platform.
- Facebook is simply free to join. It does not require any special charges, apart from your mobile data and internet access.
- The platform allows you have a list of friends, with which you talk and engage in conversations with.
- Facebook gives its users the chance to connect to other users on the platform. You can send and receive messages from your friends and keep in touch.
- Also it gives you the chance to share and upload your photos and videos, share status updates, and more
- The platform is now a hub for advertisers and marketers. It serves as a medium for people to market, trade, advertise and sell their business, products and services.
- It is open and available to its users at all times for them to interact and communicate.
- Facebook allows users create pages and groups for business purpose, professional and fun purpose.
How the Facebook Works
The Facebook was designed and developed in 2004, and it was put up for the purpose of keeping in touch and conversing with one another. At first, The Facebook was meant for just college students to keep in touch but now, anyone is able to join the social media platform, as long as you are 13 years of age and above.
There are so many amazing features contained in this site, as it has become a center of fun, entertainment, information, news, technology and so much more! It is no longer a place where students visit in order to communicate with each other. So, this means that just anyone is able to join this platform. And if you are a marketer or advertisers, you are able to market, trade and advertise your goods and service right on this platform without any stress.
This site has really kept lots of users on the go. And for you to know the reason these users just can’t stay away, you have to be a part of the billions that are active on this site.
So, for you to explore, discover and get started, you have to create your own Facebook Account. from here, you can get new friends, keep in touch with close friends and family, share and view photos and engage in so much more. Once you have created your account, you will also be given a Facebook profile, with which you can be recognized and also be a part of the activities on the platform. So now you know how The Facebook works, let us go straight to getting started.
How to Get the Facebook
Having ‘the Facebook’ on your device is completely hassle-free! So, for you to start up, you need to have a Facebook account. register with The Facebook and you can enjoy your fun, entertainment, upload photos, share videos, communicate with friends and family, add and get connected to new friends from around and all over the world. Let us get started!
For Android and IOS Devices
Install the Facebook app in Your Device
- For Android and IOS devices, visit your play store. For Android, visit the Google Play Store on www.play.googe.com. And for IOS devices, visit your Apple’s app store.
- Once the store page is open, at the top of the page, type in Facebook in the search box and enter.
- You will be given the Facebook app on the next page, click on it and hit the Install or Get button.
- On the next page, tap on Accept.
- Once the download is done, open the app and get started.
Create the Facebook Account
- Open the app. It has a blue icon with a white “f”.
- Click on Create New Facebook Account.
- Tap on Next
- Make sure you agree to all the security processes
- Enter your first name and last name. click on Next.
- Enter your birthday/date of birth and click on Next.
- Select your Gender and click on Next.
- Enter your email address, but if you do not have one, click on Sign Up with Mobile Number.
- Enter a password of your choice. One you can remember. Click on Next.
- Click on Sign Up.
- Save your password on the Facebook site
- On the next page, upload a profile picture to others recognize you.
- Click on Get Started.
- You will receive a confirmation code, enter the code and confirm.
- Click on OK. You are now signed in to your brand-new Facebook account.
- There is no Facebook app for desktop, so you have to go through the site. On your web browser, go to www.facebook.com.
- On the next page, enter your first name and surname.
- Enter your email address or phone number.
- Provide a password of your choice.
- Fill in your date of birth.
- Select your gender.
- Click on Sign Up.
- Once you are done with the first step, you will be directed to your home page.
- Click on Add a Profile Picture at the left side of the page.
- After the selection of your preferred photo, click on Save.
- Next, add your cover photo and complete your profile.
And you are done! Now you can add and receive friends, send and receive messages, share as much photos as you want and so much more!
How to Log in To Your Facebook Account – The Facebook
- For mobile devices, click on the blue and white “f” icon on your screen. Enter your email address or mobile number and password. Click on Log In
- For desktop, go to your web browser, and enter www.facebook.com. At the top of the page, enter your email address or phone number and your password. Click on Log In.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.