How to Set Facebook Countdown Timer: Making your company’s page or any other Facebook page seem interesting, some interactive apps need to be set up, an example is “Countdown Timer” app. The main purpose of having this tab on your page is to display the number of Days, Hours and Seconds left for an event.
How to Set Facebook Countdown Timer
To put a “Countdown Timer” on your Facebook page
- Log in to your Facebook account
Type “Countdown Timer” in the search box. There you will get a list of several kinds of apps.
- Select “Countdown Timer For page” application
- Click “Go to App” button.
Select from the list of pages that you are an admin
- Click “Add” besides the page name.
- Select the kind of display you want the timer to be on your selected page.
- Enter the details in the text boxes listed below.
- First, input the title of the timer after that the information for the visitors
- Type in the event date as well as time.
- Click “Save” and after that click “Preview” switch.
- Now you could see the timer for a certain occasion which displays the remaining days and also time left.
- If all things are right, click the “View” switch.
- The tab will be seen on the page.
- Click “Post to page” for completing the process.
Finally, inspect whether the Facebook Countdown Timer is seen on the page by clicking your page name. You have successfully set a “Countdown Timer” application or tab for your Facebook page.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quicknewsng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.