Your friends automatically follow you. You can also let people who aren’t your friends follow you.
To manage who can follow you:
1. Click at the top-right corner and select Settings.
2. Click Public Posts on the left.
3. Select Friends or Public next to Who Can Follow Me.
· Public Post Comments: Allows you to select who can comment on your public posts. Learn how to adjust who can like or comment on your public posts.
· Public Post Notifications: Allows you to select if you want to get notifications when people who aren’t your friends start following you and share, like or comment on your public posts.
· Public Profile Info: Allows you to select who can like or comment on your public profile information, which includes profile photos, profile videos, cover photos, featured photos and News Feed updates about changes to your Intro section. Learn how to adjust who can like or comment on your public profile information.
See Who’s Following You
If you’ve allowed people to follow you, you can see a list of your followers by going to your profile, clicking Friends below your cover photo and then clicking Followers. If you don’t have any followers, you won’t see this option
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.