Has jamb started giving admission? Here, you are about to learn how to check your admission status on the Jamb portal and Jamb caps. To check your Jamb 2019 or 2020 Admission status, simplify follow these steps on how to check your Jamb admission status.
Note: You should go through all the procedures below before you visit the Jamb caps portal to check your Jamb admission status. Think twice before accepting or rejecting the admission you are offered. If you are not yet admitted, keep checking until the admission process is over.
How To Check Jamb Admission Status Online
- Visit Jamb admission status checker using the link here.
- Ensure you still remember the email and password you used to create a Jamb account earlier.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- If you are getting the issue of the invalid pin, click here.
- If you successfully log in, your Jamb candidates dashboard (Home) will appear.
- Scroll down to where you will see check admission status.
- Click on Check Admission Status Menu.
- You may be required to enter your examination year and Jamb registration number, else, your admission status for the current year will appear.
- If you are admitted, go ahead to print your Jamb admission letter.
- If it says, No admission given yet, check back again as other batches of admission list will be released.
Option 2 Way To Check Jamb Admission Status
- Visit jamb.org.ng
- Scroll down to Check Admission Status & Click to proceed
- Login to your Profile with your Jamb Email & Password
- Look for Check admission status and open it
- Select your Examination year
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number
- Finally, click on Check admission status
- You will see your admission status
Thanks for reading and Best Regards!
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.